Greetings from Spain!

fliktor7

Hi all, my name is Michael and I'm from Spain.
I respect a lot the work of the police, some of my familiars work on it and I found this forum a interesting place to talk about laws and the things that are happening in the world, to see different point of views.
So nice to meet you all :)

Mackmax

Hi! It's so nice to have a member from a foreign country. I agree, it should be interesting seeing how different people around the world view police forces. But welcome!

fliktor7

Hi Mackmax, thanks for the welcome ^__^

Yeah, I believe the same, it will be great to have some different point of views of people all over the world on different topics around police forces could be very interesting.

LitoLawless

Welcome Micheal! I'm on this forum pretty often, and I always have a lot of fun. I hope you have as much fun as I do. Can't wait to chat it up with you.

bala

Hello and warm greetings from India
You really have been great with all your posts till now and we expect you to be an asset in here.Keep adding more value to te forum and more importantly have fun in here.
Do ping us if you got any queries.

Gelsemium

Welcome to the forum Michael, I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a great community with a lot of news and information regarding the way the police works.

calicer1996

Hola amigo! I hope that's Spanish! Get on board buddy. The admin is a really respectable guy! Get all your doubts cleared here!

shilpa123

Hello, I hope you have a wonderful time in this forum. I think it is best to participate and learn quite a lot from this forum.

jperd21

Nice to have you on here! I'm only familiar with local police enforcement around the U.S. I'm interested to hear from you about law enforcement in Spain!

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the forum. It's nice to have you aboard. I'm looking forward to your interacting with all the members of the community, and the various discussions about Police work. Once again welcome and enjoy yourself.

Shimus

Nice to see you, Mike. I see you on some other forums so I hope to run into some more good conversations here! Don't forget to pop over and make some cool new threads for us to discuss. I like seeing multiple peoples' viewpoints! :D