Hammer Time?

thegrey1

This is about the weirdest looking thing I've ever seen! LOL It's hilarious that they're all just standing around watching him make a total fool of himself. I want more detail on this one! ;)

oh boy...this poor guy will have a story to tell his grandchildren for sure. I am so glad that social media wasn't a 'thing' when I was young or who knows how many embarrassing video's about me would have ended up in cyberspace to haunt me for the rest of my days! LOL!

Philosophydaddy

This is hilarious. Gotta wonder how the hell this guy got up there in the first place and then how the hell he got stuck lol. That is a lot of cops at the scene. The first responder probably called in and said, "Y'all ain't gonna believe this shit." I wonder how many of them took cell phone pics haha.

IshieVonDyson

Alrighty… was hammer dude drunk? Haha. Seeing all those cops just standing there watching like “Well hey, would you look at that†gave me a good laugh. If they did take phone pics I wonder how many of them are on Facebook with captions like “You don’t see this every day!â€

dyanmarie25

If I were that man who got stuck up there, I would be freaking embarrassed. Imagine, people are looking up at you and wondering what the hell have you gotten yourself into, man? LOL.

lushlala

WTH...This is the most bizarre story I've read a while! I hope we get a few more details as to what was going on with that. He must have been getting up to no good! I bet he felt so stupid hanging upside down and having to be rescued. All this friends will have a laugh at his expense for a very long time LOL

Patrick

I'm guessing he was high, I can't think of any logical explanation for how he could otherwise get stuck up there with a hammer. Definitely an embarrassing experience for him regardless.

IshieVonDyson

If that’s the case he ended up being high in more than one way, huh?

Sorry, I had to do it.

Days later I’m still kinda chuckling at this story, I gotta admit. No matter how I might feel at any given moment… at least I’m not that guy!

missbishi

Sorry but the title of this thread just reminded me of this...an oldie but a goodie!

attachment.php

Attachments

• stop.jpg
    stop.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 69