Hanging around with friends

Riggy

Seeing as we're out of the stage where we can see our friends each day because we have free time, when you do meet up with old friends what do you do? Is it mostly just going out and have a drink and a chat? Or is there something more interesting you guys do?

bala

We meet up once a month,and if many are unable to come out we all meet up over skype and say at least a hello.They have been my close frds for over 4 yrs now.The rapport we have between is just unbelievable.Even a huge tiff is put off within seconds,because others too pool in and resolve it.We are an unbelievable gang and we love ourselves..:D

wameyo

I hang out with my friends mostly for fun. It's mostly over the weekends when we watch football and have a drink.

helaofthenorns

When my college friend and I get together, we do crazy things. We sometimes do karaoke, go to arcades, the beach, etc. As long as we have a budget, we do what we want. :D

Nevi

Barely, I pretty much outgrew some of my friends, I can live without them, I'm always with my girlfriend and this is enough for me.

Muthoni

When I had time to hang out with friends we would go to a pack and have a picnic. On occasion we would go dancing all night. We would also go to church together and volunteer at a home for abandoned kids to play with the kids. Enjoy this time now before you have too much on your plate later on.

milyjohnson

We meet up and go to the movies when we can. If not, we meet to gamble and have a good time. Some of them end up broke because they gamble too much, but at least we are having fun.

dostava

We mostly just hand out. We don't necessarily do it over a drink, just sitting in a park or a lot is enough. Sometimes I bring a bottle of OJ for thirst and others appreciate it.
By "crazy" you mean "illegal", right? In that case, we've put on protest propaganda and were almost caught a couple of times.