Have you ever been assaulted?

dariel2323

It is no surprise that there are many assailants in this world. Whenever we are taking care of them. What is your experience? Have you been assaulted or not?

Muthoni

Yes I have been assaulted by a guy some years back. That time we had public call boxes where someone would line up to make their call. I was with a friend and we were joking around as we waited. The guy waiting in the next call box told me that I had stepped on him (I had not). He pushed me very hard that my friend and I left without making that call.

wulfman

Yes about 6 years ago, maybe more, group of guys who had a problem with my brother started throwing punches . There were about 7 of them. 2 of us. I was hurt more though.

stevesxs9

No but I was almost assaulted a High School Football game. We were sitting on the Visitors side, and some drunk guy came form the Home side and started cursing us and our team. So when we asked him to tone it down, he took a couple of swings at us. Fortunately no one was hurt and he was ushered off to jail by Police.

PhilA

Yes a few times, I have been robbed and attacked. It sucks, but could have been much worse.

headmaster

I was assaulted by my brother-in-law and due to the corruption in Kenya, he ended up walking away after bribing the cops. I am now consulting with a lawyer in order to sue the state for wrongfully terminating the case against the culprit.

dariel2323

Yes a few times, I have been robbed and attacked. It sucks, but could have been much worse.

You have not been very lucky, but thank "God" you are alive. That is the most important thing in my opinion. I always thank for everything.

DancingLady

I have never been assaulted physically, but I was in a situation for while where I was routinely verbally abused and I felt like there was a threat of assault if the person got any more angry with me.

helaofthenorns

Not really. Not physical assault. I don't know how to categorize this one incident I had when I was on the train on my way to work. I was near the door, so people won't really press themselves against me. However, this one guy kept on getting close to me even though the space behind him was still too big.

I told him "Do you mind? The space behind you is still too big, right?" He backed off then, but I already know that he was a pervert. Funny thing was, we had the same destination. We worked on the same building, too. When he saw me that day, he quickly ran out of the common canteen.

What a pervert.