Have you ever called 911?

dariel2323

Once I called in my country, but they never responded. And you called? No matter if you have been to joke or a real emergency. Say it here, there are no problems. Happy day

Muthoni

Actually I have never called our 999 which is similar to 911. There are so many people who have shared about their experiences of calling this line. I am so thankful that there has been no need to make this call. I pray to God that it continues this way.

nikkilsvgs

Yes, I have called 911 several times in Las Vegas when I was a shuttle bus driver. On a daily basis I would see all kinds of stuff, drunks falling, accidents, falls, brush fires. I once called 911 because there was a homeless guy who kept falling and he eventually fell in to the street. So I called 911 to have somebody get him.

PhilA

I never have, I must live in such a quiet, boring place. And thats a good thing!

bala

I haven't called any emergency services in the last decade or so in the last decade.As a kid i have called 100(cops..P) and reported that my mom was missing.They traced the number back and came to my house actually,and when they rang the door bell i was baffled...
Rest is history..:p :p

rachel

I have had to call 911 a couple of times. The most notable time was when I worked at a dog park. A patron visited the park with his black lab and his wife. About an hour later his wife left with the dog. I did not think too much of it until I noticed him stumbling around and almost falling. He was obviously intoxicated but I had not seen him drink any alcohol. I finally called 911 when he publicly urinated in the middle of the park.

LuckyGirl08

I have only called 911 once because my father was having a light heart attack. That was some years back though and they took forever to even show up. Now I do not call because I do not trust the police and our ambulance service is so slow that the person would end up dying before they made it.

Whitewolf2578

Never called 911 for myself or anyone else. You can actually get arrested for calling 911 if it isn't an emergency here in the states. Some guy in San Francisco called 911 because he witnessed a girl crashing her bike and breaking her leg. He called the police and was arrested. Pretty dumb.

Jokester050288

Luckily I never had to call 911. I hope and pray it stays that way because I don't think I could deal with whateva the issue is. I know one day that time will come when I have to dial those dreadful number but I hope no time soon.