Hello everyone, all the way from Gaborone :)

lushlala

Hi y'all. I'm a newbie and look forward to interacting with you all! I enjoy taking part in discussion forums about all sorts of topics that affect our lives. So I'm sure I've come to the right place, where I'll be able to enjoy many different topics around safety (among others) with like-minded people :)

Shimus

So, we meet again! I hope to see you posting around and having some nice and interesting conversational topics to look forward too!

Welcome aboard.

lushlala

Hey Shimus, good to see you here :) Thank you very much! It's always lovely to see familiar faces, because you instantly feel at home. Yea me too, can't wait to share some ideas and engage in some "juicy and meaty" discussions. Looking forward to seeing you around, mate :)

Gabe

Hi @Lushlala. Glad you made it here. There are some enlightening stories shared here and as quite a few of us are not from the US, there is a cross culture of what is expected from the police force.

bala

Hello and warm greets from India
Glad to have you in here.We make sure new members feel comfortable in here and if you got any queries of sorts,do let us know.It would be great if you share an experience (if you got one) with the cops or anything pertinent.
An Article too is a greatly encouraged.have fun in here.

lushlala

Hi @Lushlala. Glad you made it here. There are some enlightening stories shared here and as quite a few of us are not from the US, there is a cross culture of what is expected from the police force.

Thanks, Gabe :) I finally made it and there's quite a lot of stuff to go through LOL I also like it because like you say, there are different people from all walks of life, and I see quite a few familiar faces, which is very assuring :)

lushlala

Hello and warm greets from India
Glad to have you in here.We make sure new members feel comfortable in here and if you got any queries of sorts,do let us know.It would be great if you share an experience (if you got one) with the cops or anything pertinent.
An Article too is a greatly encouraged.have fun in here.

Aww, thanks a lot Bala. Good to see you here, too :) I'll be sure to remember people are willing to answer questions and share their knowledge. I'm still trying to find my feet and learn to navigate my way around the site. As soon as I have got my head wrapped around it, I'll be sure to share an article or two, although I have yet to have first hand experience with a situation involving the police...Touch wood :) Thanks again.

bala

Aww, thanks a lot Bala. Good to see you here, too :) I'll be sure to remember people are willing to answer questions and share their knowledge. I'm still trying to find my feet and learn to navigate my way around the site. As soon as I have got my head wrapped around it, I'll be sure to share an article or two, although I have yet to have first hand experience with a situation involving the police...Touch wood :) Thanks again.
Ha Ha..U too believe in touch wood eh..?? :p
Oh,i WOuld be more than happy to put across thee forums sections description in a nutshell,i could help you the way you want it to be.Do lemme know if u need any help.
Good day mate..:)

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your interacting with other members in the community. Have fun and it's nice to have you aboard.