stevesxs9

My name is Steve and I am from Alabama. This seems to be a very informative and ineresting
site and I am Looking forward to viewing and contributing to the community.

Hi my name is Kendra and I'm a 20 year old female from North Carolina. I have lived in North Carolina my entire life except with the one year in Atlanta which went pretty well, and I'm amazed. We lived by a lake in Atlanta, Georgia and we had so much fun fishing and living in the deep south. Their food was good too, each restaurant had its own freshness and uniqueness and I found this nice. North Carolina is even prettier than Georgia, and our trees are much greener and beautiful. North Carolina also had better people and a better atmosphere and its diverse whereas Atlanta has more African American people than any other race group. Atlanta has a lot of African Americans while North Carolina has an equal amount of black and white. I love North Carolina and there is a lot to do in the beautiful City! I live in the capital, Raleigh and it is beast! Hope to get to know you a little more, and hope you like me! See you around!

davidj96

Hi there Steve! My name is David and I'd just like to welcome you to the forum. You're lucky that you stumbled across the site because it is truly amazing! There are tons of very nice people on here and you'll soon be wanting to get on this forum each and everyday! If you ever have any questions, please do post a topic about it and we'll all be more than happy to respond. Once again, welcome to the forum and I hope that you like it here. :)

dariel2323

Hi "Steve" Welcome to the Forum and thank you for join. You are a user like me, so I would like to continue. I am Dariel and happy to know you for here.

Anything, you can contact me. Happy day

rachel

Hi, my name is Rachel and I am from Las vegas, Nevada. I am a veterinarian and I love horses. I think this will be a very informative site.

helaofthenorns

Hello, Steve! Welcome to the forum! I hope that you will have a great time here. There are many threads here that you can participate in. You can also ask our good police officers if you have questions. Have a great day! :)

Nevi

Hello, buddy! Welcome to the forum! hoping to hear from you on other threads, see you and best of luck.

milyjohnson

Hi Steve! My name is Michele and I wanted to welcome you to the forum. Everyone here is really nice and have very interesting things to say so you should enjoy your time here. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.