Hello fellow law enforcement enthusiasts!

ReDGuNNeR

Hi, my name is ReDGuNNeR and I am introducing myself to the community here at Police Station. What can I say about myself? I live in Florida and while not an active member of law enforcement I have many friends and several family member who are invovled in serving and protecting the community.

I myself am a game designer/developer who just released my first ever mobile title. It's called RGBy and is available on the iOS and Android app markets. Anyways, I've taken a few criminal justice classes in college and have always been interested in police tactics and their service. It's a tough job I'm sure, but one that can also have many direct benefits to policing/making the community a better place.

Hello all and thanks for reading my post!

stevesxs9

Hello Redgunner! Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the discussions and enjoy posting in the forums.

bala

hello RedGunner..(Off topic: Arsenal fan eh..? :p)
Extending a warm welcome on behalf of all the members here.You really have a great track record and i really believe you are going to be an asset to this forum..:p,someone who can add more value and can bring in more members..:D
Hoping you make it big here.have a great day and feel free to ping me on any query..or whatever..:D Happy to help.

dariel2323

Dariel here. Thanks for joining to the community "ReDGuNNeR". You can be a good user. For example, you can invite your friends. I hope that your are a recurrent user and more. Welcome.