Hello from TN!

jperd21

Hi everyone!

I hail from the Nashville, Tennessee area. I look forward to taking part in these discussions. I have a good amount of friends in the local PD, and love to support the law enforcement community however possible!

bala

Lolz..When i read the word TN,i thought it was someone from my state..Tamil nadu. :p :p
welcome aboard.Warm greetings from India I have been following quite a few of your posts and its all been good.Hope you can continue the same way around and add more value to the forum with your personal instances and experiences and whatever possible. ​More importantly have fun here.

Shimus

Welcome aboard, we look forward to holding more discussions with a variety of people so you'll fit right in. Many perspectives as an individual can help enlighten on a group-wide scale. Don't be afraid to voice out opinions and how you feel :cool:

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the community! It's always fun and educational to learn and discuss Police work and the problems facing society in general. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions on the many subjects talked about on the forum. Once again! Welcome and enjoy yourself.

blur92

Welcome to the forum! I am sure we're going to engage in some pretty interesting conversations :) I'm looking forward to talking with you

Gelsemium

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy our community, we always have the latest news plus great debates on all topics relating the police. Any question, just ask away!