Hello guys!

marcamm

I have always been interested about the law - from law-making to law enforcement. Laws are made and enforced to bring order and stability to any community, big or small. Being a Bible enthusiast, I also often make comparisons between God's laws written in the Bible and man-made laws. I also love watching crime shows on television.

I am looking forward to sharing with you insights and learning a lot from all of you! Cheers guys!:)

jesuslover0314

Hello,
Welcome to Police Station forums! I am so very happy to see someone else who shares interests such as I do. So, I cannot wait to see your thoughts and opinions on some of the subjects shared within these forums. :)

Gelsemium

Welcome to the forum, I hope yo enjoy our community, a lot of interesting discussions going on, a great place to learn and just hang around. ;)

OGRICHBOI

Welcome to the forum! Wether you are looking to learn about law enforcement or give your insight about it, I am always willing to listen. I look forward to your knowledge about the correlation between the bible and law enforcement. Hope to see you around soon!

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the community. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm looking forward to your input and interacting in the forums. New opinions and thoughts are always good for discussions.

bala

Hello and greets from India.
I am sure you must already be loving it here.
A Small note and welcome here.Pls add more value to the forum and we value "personal" instances as they can get a discussion going.I am sure you will be a great asset in here.Good day.

dez97

That's a great thing to compare man made laws too. I look forward to hearing your insights and learning from you. Welcome to the forum.