Dixons

Hello everyone, Dixons here. Just found out about this forum and from what I've seen so far it's pretty interesting! I'm hoping to have a good time over here, but I'm sure I will.

Ricardo187

Hey Dixons, welcome aboard the Police Station. Feel free to personal message me if you have any questions about the way it works around here.

See you around the forums, have fun!

davidj96

Hey there, good evening Dixons! I'd just like to welcome you to the forum. I hope you find what you're looking for on here, as there are tons of excellent topics and very nice people as well. This is one of the best forums you'll ever come across on the web. If you have any questions, I'll always be glad to answer them. Once again, welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy it. :)

Dixons

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome! I'm sure I'll feel at home here with the replies I've gotten so far. I will do my best to contribute to the community in any way I possibly can.

dariel2323

Hello, I hope you feel well. My name is Dariel, am 23 years old, I like to meet new people and more. Welcome to the Forum "Dixons" are an important part of the community and I have faith that always you will be. You already know something about me, I can write me when you like. Thank you and happy day.

ic3squid

Hello and welcome to this great forum! I really hope you enjoy your stay here. If you need help or have any concerns with anything don't hesitate to hit me up with a private message, don't be shy! :)