js85

Hi everyone. I just joined the site because I'm interested in hearing from a different perspective. I'm sick of hearing about all the riots and how law enforcement are always wrong, but I truly don't believe that. It's getting disappointing to see on the news how civil unrest is becoming synonymous with social activism and I'd like to hear some positivity about law enforcement for once. I'm looking forward to browsing the site and learning!

Profit5500

Hi js85 its a pleasure to meet with you on here. I too am tired of the riots and I would love for people to move on. So are you a police officer or someone here to learn more about police stuff? I am not a officer of the law but I am learning a bit more about the site and talking to other people.

js85

Hi js85 its a pleasure to meet with you on here. I too am tired of the riots and I would love for people to move on. So are you a police officer or someone here to learn more about police stuff? I am not a officer of the law but I am learning a bit more about the site and talking to other people.

No, not a police officer - just somebody interested in a different perspective!

Katzuhiki

Hello! Welcome to the Forums! I also enjoy listening to different sides of stories - whether it be opinions or personal perspectives, I welcome both!

dariel2323

Hello colleague, I hope you are well. I'm Dariel and want to welcome you to the Forum, I hope that you are a very active user and you contribute good things here in Forum. Thank you for join and welcome again.

js85

Thank you very much. I'm happy to be here and excited to get to know everybody.

stevesxs9

Hello js85! Glad you are a part of the community. You will find many different points of view and various opinions, which makes for very interesting discussions. I hope you have fun and enjoy.