Hello :)

Owl

Hi, my name is Owl. My grandfather was a cop and so I have a lot of admiration for police work, but as many of you definitely know there has been a lot of negative attention to police that cause people to question the authority/duty of an officer and I thought I'd make a forum account here because I'm curious about learning more. While I probably wouldn't be a cop myself, I prefer art and writing, I still think that most police officers are very brave and kind in my experience. It's nice to meet everyone :)

stevesxs9

Hello Owl! Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the various discussions here on the forum, and maybe share any experiences your Grandfather may have had as a law enforcement officer. Once again, welcome to the community and enjoy.

Owl

Thanks so much for the welcome! I would love to share some of his experiences, he was a brave man in his days as a cop and while he doesn't do quite as much moving around now he's a still a good man who helps other and spreading his legacy is the least I could do.

Shimus

Hello Owl! Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the various discussions here on the forum, and maybe share any experiences your Grandfather may have had as a law enforcement officer. Once again, welcome to the community and enjoy.

Welcome indeed. And what Steve said.

Also, I think I've seen you on some other forums, so it's nice to get more background on ya. My Grandfather served in the Navy, but I remember his days well on the force in town before that. He had a bunch of photos. I'll see if I can't get my hands on some from my uncle.

bala

Hello and welcome aboard.
Warm greets from India and great to have you in here.The negative perception and views are justified.We surely shall discuss a lot on these.
Have fun in here.

Owl

Thanks so much for the welcome!! and yes Shimus I've definitely seen you before as well. :) My granddad also spent some time in the navy, but I don't think I have any pictures to share sadly. I'd love to see any you do have though!