Hello!

OGRICHBOI

Hey, I have recently joined this forum. I hope to learn more about and (maybe) teach others about the criminal justice system. I have multiple family members that work as law enforcers, and I can't wait to give my insight/experiences. Thank you!

jesuslover0314

Welcome to the police station forums. Sounds like we will get along just fine! I cannot wait to get to meet you and ask you lots of questions about law enforcement.

Gelsemium

Welcome to the forum! You have family members working as police officers? What is their experience, do they love the job?

blur92

Hello there! It is very nice to have you join these forums! I am excited to hear about your experiences and insight. I'm sure I will likely learn from you as well :)

stevesxs9

Hello there.Welcome to the forum. It's nice to know that you have multiple family members in law enforcement, and this is a great forum to find out about what Police encounter every day as they face the good and bad of society.

dez97

I am majoring in Criminal Justice so more than happy to hear all that you have to say, can't wait. Welcome to the forum.