Hi guys

tpat47

Hi guys. I'm currently in college and once I finish I would like to go into Law Enforcement. I really look forward to talking with everybody and gaining a lot of knowledge and advice to help point me in the right direction.

dchalke

Welcome to the PS community. There are a lot of good people on here to help you with anything you need.

dariel2323

Hello "tpat47" I send a cordial greeting. Thanks for joining the forum. You may be interested to know my name, I am Dariel and am a member like you, for that reason I would like that both help the community grow. Greetings and you can contact me whenever you wan.

stevesxs9

Hello and welcome to the community. I hope you gain all the knowledge you seek on here and enjoy the discussions also.

milyjohnson

Hi. I wanted to welcome you to the forum. I think that it is great that you want to be in law enforcement. I know you will do well at it. I wish you luck with it. I am looking forward to reading your posts.

AlexF15

Hello! Welcome to the community, this is a great forum to start about Cops. Police Enforcement is a great thing to learn about. I really hope you enjoy your stay, because I know that I've loved it here. :D