Hidden camera records Coconut Creek cop receiving illegal "massage".

missbishi

Coconut Creek police officer, James Yacobellis, was inadvertantly caught on camera entering a massage parlor which his colleagues had under surveillance! I won't comment on whether this story has a happy ending or not but the link is well worth reading for a quick laugh!

Seriously though, this guy had previous form after disappearing on a three hour "lunch break" with a female colleague. You couldn't really trust someone like that to have the safety of young girls and women at the forefront of his mind now can you?

Coconut Creek cop loses job over illegal 'massage' - Sun Sentinel

JoanMcWench

lol Yep, it's official police can do 'bad' things too. It's not much of a surprise to me at this point. Humans do human things. Does that mean he's incapable of having the safety of women in mind on the job? No, but it does mean he'd be rather hypocritical be it he decided to arrest some prostitutes.

dyanmarie25

Haha. Well, police officers are humans too, and they are prone to temptations just like us. The only problem is, they are police officers. Tough job.

Gabe

Apparently this officer already had a record for similar incidents, so clearly he thought he could keep getting away with it. How can he show his face anywhere now that everyone knows and could he get another job? I am sure these kinds of officers are few, but that's why they do have internal affairs.

Rainman

Shameful.

Police officers shouldn't abuse their authority but a number of them do. Since these days it's much easier to record, upload and shame any officer who oversteps, so to say, they should be very careful. Even if they aren't shamed on social media or caught right in their act by their colleagues, there's always karma . . .