Homeless Man Steals Ambulance Heads To Strip Club

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

Oakland County police say a homeless man hijacked an unlocked Star EMS ambulance from the emergency entrance to McLaren Oakland Hospital in Pontiac, Michigan. Joseph Kryscio, 51, was charged with UDAA (Unlawfully Driving Away of an Automobile).

The incident happened around 11 p.m. Sunday when two paramedics parked their ambulance outside McLaren Hospital in order to wheel a patient inside on a gurney. Police say the ambulance was unlocked. When they came out, they soon realized their vehicle was stolen.

According to authorities, one of the medics left their cell phone inside, which police used to track the suspect. Police caught up to the suspect and arrested him.

Authorities say Kryscio was driving the ambulance to the Booby Trap, an adult entertainment club on 8 Mile in Detroit that featured topless dancing. “He told the deputy he was hoping to go to the Booby Trap to see some pole dancing,†said Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard. “You can’t make this up.â€

[video=youtube_share;M0jsIuyHxfI]http://youtu.be/M0jsIuyHxfI[/video]

The suspect told the deputy he had no other way of getting there. “Apparently he said there was no public transportation available,†Bouchard said. “Again, you can’t make this up.â€

Police believe the suspect may have mental health issues and is known through previous encounters with the law.

He received a $5,000 cash or surety bond with a condition of GPS tether prior to release. A preliminary exam date was scheduled at 1:30 p.m. December 9.

Attachments

• JosephKryscio.jpg
    JosephKryscio.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Kryscioarrested.jpg
    Kryscioarrested.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Joseph-Kryscio-1.jpg
    Joseph-Kryscio-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,838
Last edited by a moderator:

Onionman

It's kind of funny, but it's clear that he does have a few mental health issues. His picture alone speaks volume. Hopefully no one was hurt by it all.

pattycake

Who put up $5000 bail for a homeless lunatic who stole an ambulance to drive to a nude bar? That's even more bugged out than what the guy did isn't it?

Allison2021

Ha Ha Ha!
Truth is stranger than fiction. The sheriff was right, "You couldn't make that stuff up!"
That was so crazy!

pattycake

Ha Ha Ha!
Truth is stranger than fiction. The sheriff was right, "You couldn't make that stuff up!"
That was so crazy!

And is a man's need for sex, to see naked women, that great? That he would literally do anything? Damn... With this guy with the ambulance, if he would do that just to get to a club then what would he do if he actually got a woman alone with him and she changed her mind? Would he haul off and rape or kill her?

dolittle94

Who put up $5000 bail for a homeless lunatic who stole an ambulance to drive to a nude bar? That's even more bugged out than what the guy did isn't it?
I realized when you put it like that it makes it abundantly clear that the judge who decreed this wasn't in the right frame of mind. Is this guy a rich, homeless person. I guess he might have to be, otherwise how else was he planning on paying the strippers for a lap dance?

Muthoni

The first thing that caught my attention in this story is the picture. This man looks happy without a care in the world. He is homeless and yet he takes the opportunity of stealing an ambulance to see topless women. Your must admire his priorities; however what he did was wrong and punishable by law.

Gelsemium

LOL, what a crazy guy!! I do hope that the ambulance was not missed for a real emergency, let's face it, was the strip club that urgent? :p

pattycake

I realized when you put it like that it makes it abundantly clear that the judge who decreed this wasn't in the right frame of mind. Is this guy a rich, homeless person. I guess he might have to be, otherwise how else was he planning on paying the strippers for a lap dance?

It says that he received a $5,000 cash or surety bond. It doesn't say that the money or bond came from the homeless man, so it sounds to me like it came from another source. It seems to me that if he had 5 G's in cash that he could of taken a cab to the club.

warmweatherwoman

So he is homeless..but his first chance at anything is seeing booty?? Just as the story said...you REALLY cannot make this sh*t UP!!!