Anthony

Super Moderator
Alleged drunk guy barely reacts to being sprayed with a garden hose by homeowner.
[video=youtube_share;VKbI2pbDqJs]http://youtu.be/VKbI2pbDqJs[/video]

Doulachic79

Sounds like something my husband would do. He does not like people walking on our property unless it is the mailman, sheriff or government official.

cpefley

I can't see the video anymore, but it sounds hilarious. I think that would be something I would do. I don't have a gun, so...

ItsZiggy

The video isn't playing but I can use my imagination. It was probably a good thing, maybe it even sobered him up a bit.

askanison

This video has been removed due a copyright claim from Kevin Cease....Thanks a whole lot Kevin gahhhh

Profit5500

The video is not working but I too would envision what had happened. I think that the homeowner has the right to do that. Why would you go to someone else's property drunk and not expect to have them retaliate. I hope this drunk learns that alcohol is not best when you go to someone else's place. The drunk could have been shot while there. If I saw this drunk myself I would probably have picked up the hose and sprayed this guy too. The only hope is that the drunk would not get angry and charge at you with aggression. This neighbor was brave so to have went out there knowing that the drunk could have attacked him but he was unscathed.

Ricardo187

While others would have used force, this homeowner took it lightly and found a funny way to put him out of his yard. Thumbs up to the homeowner.

bala

No reaction at all..not even when it is sprayed on to your genitals..?..he is high,very high on booze and looks like he hasn't had a bath for sometime now and it was evident the way he was enjoying the shower..:D..
but yeah for 30 seconds i was laughing out loud at his reactions..!!

Peninha

lolol, gotta love that guy, he was being soaked and he didn't even move, better call the police, that isn't working... :D

Muthoni

I hope that the trespasser did have far to go before getting home because it would be very awkward walking in wet clothes. Abuse of alcohol is a dangerous condition; he must have thought that he had actually reached his home. I have watched drunken people walk on the streets I wonder how they do not fall with all the staggering involved.