How common is it for cops to marry each other?

True2marie

On the job romance is common. It's natural to be attracted to someone you see on a daily basis. With this said, how common is it for cops to marry each other? Also, if two cops do get married, are they allowed to work in the same unit?

bala

Exactly and i feel a marriage between cops is the best,for they can understand each others schedules,their nature of work and can be an emotional support o each other.
If they request for one,they can work in the same unit,and they surely won't refuse it.

Ricardo187

I find it beautiful and yes, it happens often because after all, it's hard to be married with a cop, unless you're one yourself, because you understand the job, the danger, the passion and the absences.

lei

I'm not sure the percentage but i do tend to see a lot of police officers dating other police officers. I also see them dating people with normal occupations. I don't believe that it has anything to do with their jobs though. People typically just choose people they like and have an attraction for.

Profit5500

There are some who do marry each other since they would understand each others profession. I would see more attractive female jail officers then the ones on street patrol.