How did you eat your last potato?

Josie

We make ours into "tater tots" and bake them (just potatoes, no other ingredients).. it's the one way all four of us agree on potatoes, so it's our go to these days :)

JoanMcWench

I had broasted potatoes a few days ago. That was the last time I had any potato. Unless, that is, you count sweet potatoes. Which I had this morning.

IshieVonDyson

I have to admit, it was canned potatoes. We experimented and cooked them with a can of Amy’s lentil vegetable soup. Quite good semi-Broke-Phi-Broke food.

Rosyrain

That is easy, I had french fries last night. We were being lazy and ended up having a deep fried dinner, it was great. We don't eat deep fried foods very often so it was a real treat.

Patrick

Jacket potatoes with tuna or chicken mayo are awesome, and super easy to make if you're short on time.

lushlala

I had chips, as in French fries at a posh restaurant. I had a lamb shank and vegetables with them. Did I mention this was a posh restaurant? Well, it's a shame that the meal itself was not posh; it was pants, nothing to write home about. The chips were "anaemic" and limp, just horrible. I love chips, and rarely leave any on my plate. I could only manage a few. That bad :(

IshieVonDyson

Aw man, food-wise there are few things worse than sub-par fries/chips. Especially from supposedly posh restaurants (I’ve never been burned like that, but I’ve known people who have). I’ll only eat them from certain places for that exact reason. Can’t beat diner-style or drive-in local restaurants.

I’m actually craving some baked potato with broccoli and parmesan, so I might make that for dinner. I may or may not have this thread to thank for that.

bala

French fries and an aloo mash with a couple of Rotis..:p
Plan to have a fried ball for tonight :p

Whitewolf2578

Well I got a French fry maker thing for Christmas from my ex. And I almost teared up when she sent me it as a gift. It was freaking awesome. So I tried it out for the first time and it cut up the potato into the shape of a French fry and then I baked them in the oven and I have to say they came out pretty good.

GlacialDoom

French fries from McDonald's. We had a national holiday in Romania, so I went out with some friends and we passed by a McD's restaurant. Given the fact that we had been walking for a while and we had gotten hungry, we decided to eat something from there. They always seem to make the best french fries.

bala

Everyone..french fries..Of course me too,but is there no other option to eat a potato ??
Nothing at all..? crazy man,i am gonna dig up my kitchen now and think what else i can do with a potato.Pic on the way..:p