how did you meet your significant other?

babyleans

Hi guys, i'm single at the moment but i'm curious to know how you met your significant other. Describe under what kind of circumstances it was.

Rob93FL

I actually met her on Omegle a couple of years ago. I was bored one night, as was she, and we were both on Omegle. Our chats lined up and we talked for an hour or two, exchanged numbers, and have been talking everyday since. We've visited each other a few times and I plan on moving in with her once we're both done with college.

bala

It was in my German language class and we were paired to speak with each other.We did,but for a long time,it then went on with dates,movies and now we are at a stage where we find each other the better half..
Its been a couple of years and not many tiffs have come up between us,suggesting we are made for each other.

babyleans

I actually met her on Omegle a couple of years ago. I was bored one night, as was she, and we were both on Omegle. Our chats lined up and we talked for an hour or two, exchanged numbers, and have been talking everyday since. We've visited each other a few times and I plan on moving in with her once we're both done with college.
That is very interesting. I know people meet their significant others online, but Omegle is the last place i'd expect people to meet and actually have a serious relationship.

ic3squid

Well, I'm single. But one day, one day my friend. You will find your other half, but it may take days, months of even years. Who knows, you may even find it tomorrow.

missamanda819

I met my husband online. This was when the AOL chat rooms were popular. I wasn't on there with the intention to meet someone. My friends and I would just log on at the same time and chat for fun.

His friend IM'ed me and struck up a casual conversation. At some point, my husband started chatting. I think we were talking about music or something. Lol. He asked me to give him a call. We talked on the phone for about 2 weeks and then met. We dated 1.5 years, got married, and now have been married for 11 years! We also have 2 awesome kids!

Thanks AOL! :D

megankl

My significant other and I met each other on an online website. We talked for quite some time before deciding to date. We lived about 8 hours apart so we visited each other a couple times then luckily my aunt lives in the same city as him so I moved in with my aunt to be closer to him then eventually we got our own place together :)

Gelsemium

Haha, good memories, we were colleagues at the university and we met in a group work, we are together 10 years now. :)

btripp2

I met him online. Generally people view this as unsafe, and if you don't take the necessary precautions then it is. Like with anything else. But we've been together for 6 months and it has worked out. But there are a lot of "ratchets" online as well. You just have to sift through them because there are really nice people as well.

cranberry87

I met my significant other on Facebook. I accidentally added him thinking that he was someone else. We become friends and have now been married for 3 years. I love mistakes! :D

Josie

It sounds tacky, but we met in a bar. Only briefly though.. we were introduced by friends and went our separate ways. We ran into each other at a store near my house shortly after that; remembered each other, exchanged numbers and it went from there. He was just visiting my city for a short time.. he actually lived a few hours from me and we kept a long distance relationship going for a while before he moved to be with me.

Peninha

A lot of people meet in bars Josie, I don't find that tacky at all. :) Actually I met mine at school, we started working together and after almost one year we decided that we wanted something more. Took us a while though. :)

bala

We broke up and though i want to relive each moment,i still can't forget the fact that we had a dispute that made us part ways.Either way everything is for the better :/
Maybe god has something better in store for me.

FuZyOn

We were coleagues in middle school. We never spoke too much but after some fortunate circumstances we got enrolled to the same college.
After that we started talking and got together really well. We've been a couple ever since.