How do you deal with stress?

calpavb

You just need to find something to take your mind off of all the stress. When I need to release some stress, I will jog a few miles.

JayeeDolo

I deal with stress by just getting away from everything and everyone. I also have noise cancelling headphones that I take with me everywhere. So when I'm super stressed, I just put them on and forget the world.

wulfman

I sometimes go to sleep or take a walk. Most of the time I pace back and forth trying to find a solution to the problem though.

Aleyah

whenever you're stressed out from work or school & all that life throws at us everyday, it can also be a sign that it's time to renew yourself. Find that one thing that you really enjoy doing & gives you serenity. Whether it's sleeping, watching your favorite TV series, baking cakes, playing with your pets, etc. As long as it helps melt your stress right off of your shoulders, then you should definitely think about doing it from time to time to help keep stress-free!

Profit5500

Relieving stress is a challenge but I just surf the web and find something positive to look at. I don't go out jogging since it is hot as hell outside.

rgrimes

To relieve stress, I usually just take a nap. It's just that refreshing feeling after you've woken up is what that snaps me out of it, or I just surf the web and play games.

Profit5500

To relieve stress, I usually just take a nap. It's just that refreshing feeling after you've woken up is what that snaps me out of it, or I just surf the web and play games.
What games do you play to relieve stress? I have not been playing any games so I just surf the web. i like finding different things that are interesting to me while surfing.

darcup

Running is my cure for stress. If my mind is clouded, a good run will solve it, it feels as good as a glass of cold water on a hot day.

True2marie

I pray, listen to a sermon and then, take action. Normally, this course helps me feel better even if things don't work out like I wish they would.

My favorite preachers are Joel Osteen and TD Jakes. They both inspire me to see my life in a more positive light.

bala

Stress is something that occurs when your body parts are under influence of pressure.Although i can't relate to it in exact words,i hope you get,the cause of stress.So looking at the other way,if you need to de-stress your body you need to cool your heels and nerves,and one best remedy is YOGA.It has been there for ages and has proven to be a perfect de-stresser in any situation.
Also you could take a dip in the pool or take a nap,it depends on experimentation actually.Try out more things to see which fits the bill for you.

Determined2014

First of all I accept whatever is happening that is causing me to be stressed, then I eithe take a long hot shower or take a walk all alone , that is what helps me out.

Ricardo187

If it's extreme, go visit a medic. If not, go do something you enjoy. Go to a calm place, drive some country roads with music up and windows open, go to the mountain, river, whatever makes you feel good and in peace. It works, trust me.

Vivat

I relieve stress by doing what some people call meditation, but I just call it zoning out. I spend time just giving myself a sensation that I am leaving my body and any feelings of sweating, stress and etc. Even with eyes open, after I'm done doing this, I feel as if though I haven't been using my eyes or something - A good comparison would be like turning a new page.

ic3squid

I relieve stress by doing what some people call meditation, but I just call it zoning out. I spend time just giving myself a sensation that I am leaving my body and any feelings of sweating, stress and etc. Even with eyes open, after I'm done doing this, I feel as if though I haven't been using my eyes or something - A good comparison would be like turning a new page.

Yes, meditation is a really, really good way to cure stress. It's basically just sitting down with your eyes closed, but it's actually much more complicated than that. It can really improve your day if you do it after work or something.

Rob93FL

Like a few others have posted above, I also go to the gym when I'm stressed. Moving heavy weight helps me get out any anger that I have, while also rewarding me with an endorphin high.

babyleans

When i'm stressed out i make myself a cup of coffee and watch t.v. If that doesn't work i go out for a jog. Usually that does it.