How do you expect to spend your Christmas?

Onionman

The parties are now in full swing but Christmas itself isn't that far away now. I'm going to be going away for a week with my girlfriend around that time to have some time away. So how are you going to spend your Christmas?

ally79

We are going to spend the holiday alone. We did the whole family thing for Thanksgiving and it just didn't go well or pleasantly for anyone involved so we are going to celebrate at the house with our family.

jeremy2

The parties are now in full swing but Christmas itself isn't that far away now. I'm going to be going away for a week with my girlfriend around that time to have some time away. So how are you going to spend your Christmas?
I will be spending Christmas with my family and hopefully we will go out for dinner as a family and enjoy ourselves.My Daughter's birthday is a few days to Christmas so it will be double fun for us.

pattycake

I'm just having a quiet Christmas with my niece and nephew. Nothing special at all. We're gonna have lots of good food and that's it. I'm gonna bake a Christmas bundt cake and bring it over with me.

Patrick

Having a nice meal with family and exchanging presents. Overall a pretty relaxed, quiet and traditional Christmas.

Teens In Crisis

My family and I have a very small Christmas planned. Dinner and spending time with family and friends. Usually just taking the time to spend some quality time together and exchanging gifts. This year we are spending Christmas Eve volunteering at a friends charity who is serving up meals for the homeless. I think it's important to help my daughter understand that giving is part of the season, not just receiving.

wameyo

Will spend my Christmas with my family too. I'll be working on Christmas eve but will fly in the evening to be there with my family before midnight.

LitoLawless

I recently moved so I gonna take some time to enjoy my new place. I also just had a little scare with my mom going to the hospital, so I'm going to be spending time with her this holiday season. I'm also going to see some of my friends that I haven't seen in a little while. It's going to be nice to move at my own pace, even it's just for a little while.

TonyMHFan

Early morning Christmas will be spent depositing gifts at various family members. After that I'll head on over to my Grandparent's house to give them their gifts and prepare for our Christmas lunch. Probably stay a few hours after that, but by or around 5 PM I should be back home for some well deserved rest.

bala

i am planning to visit an orphanage run by the church in our locality.There are about a 100 children there,we plan to surprise them with cakes and chocolate.happiness is best derived when shared.

Bertadee

I will be spending Christmas with maybe one or two close friends and my kids. I had a huge Thanksgiving over at my house and everyone surely enjoyed themselves. There were so many family members and friends over I couldn't keep track. But Christmas will be the exact opposite for me. I guess everyone views Christmas as a more family intimate holiday, so those same people won't be joining us. Safe to say my day will be spent opening gifts with the kids, cooking a small meal and waiting for about 3 guests to join us for dinner and company. It's a little disappointing, because I like to be surrounded by loved ones for the holidays. None the less, I'm still thankful I have a selected few that I can spend time with.

c9h2ua

I don't really celebrate Christmas, so I don't really have a plan. Therefore, I think I would spend the whole day on watching Christmas movie (e.g. Home alone, elf....), playing computer or video games, going on forums, doing homework. Oh my God, it seems to be a really boring Christmas. Anyway, I used to it...so it doesn't really matter.

rga1999

This Christmas is going to be very quiet for myself and my family. Last year we took a 15 hour car ride to Colorado to visit with Family. This year we are going to stay put. We are not doing the traditional make a dinner Christmas. We are going to have a great time opening presents all day long, and enjoying the beautiful weather outside.

rga1999

This Christmas is going to be very quiet for myself and my family. Last year we took a 15 hour car ride to Colorado to visit with Family. This year we are going to stay put. We are not doing the traditional make a dinner Christmas. We are going to have a great time opening presents all day long, and enjoying the beautiful weather outside.

bala

I am a proud rotaractor and we celebrated christmas eve with the children in orphanage.We made sure they felt happy around us and we had sweets and what not..It was all fun filled.
We would love to do it everyday for them but we are short of money as always.

downsouth

I hope everyone had a great Christmas Eve. I went to my in laws house and we had a blast till around 1 am. No kids yet so me and my wife just slept late today.

downsouth

I am a proud rotaractor and we celebrated christmas eve with the children in orphanage.We made sure they felt happy around us and we had sweets and what not..It was all fun filled.
We would love to do it everyday for them but we are short of money as always.

That is very nice. What is a rotoractor ? I usually donate clothes and old stuff around the house to charity during Thanksgiving. I have always wanted to do some work at a homeless shelter. I just have not made a concerted effort. I did it in high school and it was a positive experience.

bala

That is very nice. What is a rotoractor ? I usually donate clothes and old stuff around the house to charity during Thanksgiving. I have always wanted to do some work at a homeless shelter. I just have not made a concerted effort. I did it in high school and it was a positive experience.
Rotaract is a organisation started by the Rotary that is exclusive for youngsters.
We are a small grp of 30 odd active youngsters that do stuffs for the community.We started just a couple of months back and i myself envy our growth..:p

Kidding..:p

downsouth

Christmas is behind us. :( A few days of work in between and then I will be enjoying the New Years Eve party held regularly by my uncle. 2015..you wonder where the time goes.