How do you like your eggs cooked?

babyleans

How's everyone doing? How do you like your eggs? Personally i love them scrambled. I usually cook it like an omlette but then scramble it. So delicious.

Determined2014

I love mine as an omlett,especially for breakfast, there is no other way other than omlett.though srumbled are good too.

ic3squid

I always eat omelletes, I don't really eat any other type of egg recipes, I always eat it on a sunday. Scrambled are also good, but I eat that occasional.

Rob93FL

I've always been a fan of scrambled eggs. I even scramble them when I plan on putting them in a sandwich or a burger.

ic3squid

I've always been a fan of scrambled eggs. I even scramble them when I plan on putting them in a sandwich or a burger.

Scrambled burgers? I have seriously never heard of something like that, maybe I should try that out sometime! :D

davidj96

I prefer my eggs scrambled, with a pinch of cheddar cheese sprinkled across the top. I really think the cheese adds more flavor to the eggs, along with a bit of pepper, salt, and onion powder. Yummy! :)

Rob93FL

Scrambled burgers? I have seriously never heard of something like that, maybe I should try that out sometime! :D

Yeah, most people put fried eggs in their burgers and sandwiches, but I'm not really a fan of fried eggs. I just scramble the eggs and fit them in my burger/sandwich to the best of my ability. It's messy, but I like messy food.

ItsZiggy

For me, you can't really go wrong in how you make an egg, scrambled, sunny side up, over easy, omelette, they're just delicious.

bala

I don't eat eggs now i used to some time back.I loved it hard "boiled" in steamer and then i put pepper, salt and butter..Sometimes I sop it up with a biscuit or toast. I know it sounds crazy but I know how I like them.

Vivat

Scrambled eggs using the recipe in Gordon Ramsays Youtube Video - It is divine, honestly, and it tastes great. Even if you replace some of the ingredients (because you dont have them, obv), it still tastes amazing.

Profit5500

Its something that I have seen some restaurants do in diners. I prefer my eggs scrambled its just how I have always preferred them.

Profit5500

I like scrambled eggs with some tater tots it taste really good. I had a breafast burrito when I went to Modesto Junior College it was pretty good it had ham, eggs, and red bell peppers. I remember it would cost around $3.38 not sure if it still does or not.

angorb15

I like mine soft and neat.

[video=youtube;DXghGQHNCDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXghGQHNCDs[/video]

JoanMcWench

I wonder why so many people do not care for sunny-side up eggs? Personally, I love them. They can be versatile if you know where and when to use them. A little (I actually mean A LOT) hot sauce and I'm good to go.

Catson

Scrambled, it's just so delicious and convenient. You can mix your eggs with some pepper and salt, or maybe some syrup. You can easily mold your eggs into the taste that suits you. I haven't had it that easy with other types of prepared eggs.

wulfman

scrambled eggs , not dry though. a bit runny actually. and bacon. i cant eat eggs without bacon or sausage .

PhilA

I like to lightly cook both sides, with the yolk still runny. I am not sure exactly what you would call that?