How do you like your eggs cooked?

lei

My favorite type of eggs is either an omelet or scrambled eggs. I love a good,homemade omelet. I can never get sick of it. But cheesy scrambled eggs are good too.

WrestlinFan

It's scrambled for me as well. I like to cook them nice and slow or else they get like plastic, which is a no go for me.

True2marie

I like my hard boiled eggs a lot. For some reason, they make me fuller than scrambled eggs. I guess it's because they are dense.

The dumbest thing I ever bought were Eggies. This product promised that 'you'd never have to peel boiled eggs again'. Of course, the time it took to pour your egg in each container and then slip it off without breaking the outer layer was more than the regular shell peeling method.

3696960_bd6e7b0a-c1e3-11e3-8c7f-d1aa4908a8c2.jpg

Muthoni

I like my egg fried with a little oil. I like the original taste of egg; therefore I do not add anything to it apart from a pinch of salt. In a bowl I break an egg and beat it with a fork until it is foamy; I add a pinch of salt as I beat it. I place a pan on a hot stove, add a little oil and allow to heat. I pour in the egg, allowing it to brown on one side; I flip to brown the other side. I return my tongue that was drooling back into my mouth and enjoy the egg immensely.

headmaster

I had an allergy to eggs when I was a kid so I cook my eggs for myself because if if they are not cooked in a special way I get a reaction to them. Generally I beat the egg, throw it into the pan and proceed to add other precooked items like beans, minced meat and lots of onion. The ratio of egg to other stuff has to be around 20:80.

sharpayvargas1

The way I want to cook eggs depends on what I eat with them. With noodles, I want it hard-boiled. With processed meat, I want my sunny-side-up. By itself, I want it scrambled. I want it creamy and soft.

LuckyGirl08

I do eat scrambles eggs but I prefer my eggs to be either fried or sunny side up with the yoke runny. When I fry my eggs, I like to make an egg sandwich, tasty. When I cook them runny, I put ketchup in it. I know that may sound nasty but it is really good. The only way that I will eat scrambled eggs is if it had syrup or jelly in it. I know I have a weird taste for things.

helaofthenorns

I prefer my eggs sunny side up. Either well done or soft, sunny side up eggs are the best. They are great with fried rice, bacon, and hotdogs. Personally, I don't like scrambled because it's just not exciting enough. Omelettes are nice though.

Josie

When I still ate animal products, I loved them poached. That just disgusts me to think about now LOL. I also loved cheesy, mushroom omelettes. I still miss those sometimes.. in an "ew" sort of way lol.

downsouth

When I still ate animal products, I loved them poached. That just disgusts me to think about now LOL. I also loved cheesy, mushroom omelettes. I still miss those sometimes.. in an "ew" sort of way lol.

Eck I can't stand mushrooms. Just the texture disgusts me lmao. Simple scrambled for me.

Diane Lane

Haha, I can't believe this thread exists, I almost started the same one on a different forum the other day. My 2 favorite ways are scrambled, and poached. When I make poached, I like my toast soggy. I'm going to make one in a little bit, I've been having one every day for the past few weeks.

Josie

Eck I can't stand mushrooms. Just the texture disgusts me lmao. Simple scrambled for me.

I was the same way! lol.. I thought mushrooms were the most disgusting food there was. And onions.. couldn't stand them in anything. Since having my second child though, they're two of my faves lol. Weird.

Shimus

Scrambled. Failing that, omelettes. I dislike anything I can still taste the runny yolk in. Ewwwww.