How many hours do you spend on the Internet?

helaofthenorns

I spend like 8 hours a day browsing the Internet. It's part of my job, so I can't really avoid it. Downside though, I get terrible headaches almost every week. :( My eyesight is bad now, too.

soconfused

I spend about 8 hours a day and the sad part is it isn't a part of my job. I pretty much do everything online which includes shopping, watching tv, and staying up to date with happenings around the world. I need to get a life!

DancingLady

I spend probably 2-4 hours a day online. I do think that's a lot, but most of it is considered work, so I do need to do it. I don't really like that I have to sit for so long though, it makes me want to stand up all the time when I'm not online.

Teens In Crisis

I spend about 10-12hrs a day, if not more, on the net. I work from home on the computer, blog for a living, and spend a decent amount of time on social networks promoting and increasing traffic for my blogs/posts. It's an addiction for sure, but at this point, it's starting to pay off, so that's good.

headmaster

I spend between 10 to 15 hours online daily. My sole source of income is gotten by working online. The rest of my recreation time and entertainment is also online watching movies and playing games. In total that comes to roughly two thirds of my day online.

Patrick

Probably 3-4 hours at the computer, and over an hour on my phone as part of my daily commute.

sillylucy

I probably spend at least 8 to 10 hours a day. So much eye strain and a lot of stretching help get me through the day. I am starting to get CTS on my wrists too.

bala

For the last couple of months i have been sitting on the internet more like 4-5 hrs,and the reason being,i needed to prepare for my GRE and TOEFL exam,and make some money whilst i am doing it.
Sounds like quite a plan eh..??

GlacialDoom

Too many for my own good, but I still manage to get pretty good grades in high school and get along well with the people I love, so it's not a problem currently. When I won't have time anymore for the ones I love, I'm gonna have to cut drastically out of my Internet time.

januz101

Its usually spread out within the day. I dont stare at the monitor all day. But if were going to consider how much time do I spend online using my phone, Id say probably around 4 hours a day. I dont usually get to surf the net using a pc or monitor but I do however still stay connected on my phone.

askanison

I spend about 10 hours or a bit less on the internet per day i would say. It sounds bad, but I use part of that time multitasking between actual work and play. I think most people on average will spend at least 3 to 5 hours online total. It is so easy to just get on to check something and hours pass by because you get distracted.

mscolumalum

Way too many. I work online so it comes with the territory, but I'm usually online for 10 hours a day. I don't really notice any side effects from it though. Well I do dream about websites sometimes, lol. I actually really enjoy my time online, at least when it is spent being productive. I do have those days where I get lost in YouTube videos though.

dolittle94

I'm pretty sure I spend almost all day on the internet and I spend about 2 hours not on the internet. I use the internet for communicating with my friends, playing video games, watching TV, listening to music, reading, online shopping, online college courses, online jobs, and the list goes on. Taking note of that, I guess it can't be helped, and it's not that I don't do anything outside of online activities, but even on the go I tend to be on the internet.

Onionman

I'm spending more and more time, though until I read the question I hadn't really thought how long. I'm guessing it's about 8-10 hours. I'd rather spend less time but I'm increasingly using it for business and work-related things.

calebmelvern

I'm a full-time internet marketer so I spend a whole lot in front of my computer. Maybe at least 6 hours a day. I try to limit myself to less than 8 hours but usually, I'm too stubborn and ignore that good voice inside my head.

bala

It is usually spread out nowadays.I have been keeping a tight schedule at office and i often have to peep in here and there and post.Mostly it is 3 odd hrs a day.and it is split up as afternoon and then the rest in the evening.

dariel2323

Some time ago I was long time in line. I was doing some projects. I spent all my time on the Internet. In this moment I'm about 2 hours a day online. I'm already softer and have little project.