Ice Skating Coach Sentenced For Molesting Students

Anthony

Super Moderator
Donald-James-Vincent.jpg
A former ice skating coach was sentenced to nearly 100 years in prison for sexually abusing two of his students.
Donald James Vincent, 31, was sentenced on Thursday to 98 years and eight months to life in state prison for sexually abusing two of his young students over a four-year period.
Vincent was an independent contractor, who trained young skaters at various ice skating rinks throughout Southern California.
The abuse reportedly took place between 2007 and 2011 in Vincent's homes in Hacienda Heights and Downey, according to Deputy District Attorney Babette Huley.
The victims were under the age of 16 at the time of the abuse.
Vincent was convicted of one count of continuous sexual abuse, two counts each of forcible lewd act upon a child, lewd act upon a child and sex/sodomy with a child under 10 and three counts of oral copulation/sexual penetration with a child under 10.

Attachments

• DonaldJamesVincent.jpg
    DonaldJamesVincent.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 201
Last edited by a moderator:

Gelsemium

So true, my kids do several sporting activities and I just hope they don't come across such a person, it's the terror for any parent.

warmweatherwoman

I will never understand the mind of a child abuser. I hope he stays in jail for the rest of his natural life! It is people like him who deserve to go to jail and stay there forever.

pattycake

Damn.... Look at that guy! He looks a pervert! Bravo! 98 years is great! He'll rot in jail. He can molest Bubba and the gang. We gotta teach our kids to fight back!