If you can transform into any animal...

helaofthenorns

...what would you be?

I would want to be an eagle or a falcon, because I have always dreamed of flying. To be able to stretch my wings and soar among the clouds would be very wonderful experiences.

Whitewolf2578

I would definitely pick a Wolf, that is my spiritual animal and I think it would be awesome to run with the pack, specially howling to the moon. Plus Wolves are one of the most feared animals for their pack traits as they work as a team to take down their prey. "In the eyes of Wolf, we are all brothers and sisters" Twenty points if you know what that quote is from.

Muthoni

Like you I would also want to be an eagle. They renew their strength every time they get old by plucking their feathers so that new ones take their place. When their beak is very long and blunt, they file it on a rock so that it gets as sharp as when new. They live high off the ground and are so close to the skies.

stevesxs9

I would like to be a Lion. I like his physical stature and prowess and the respect he receives in the Jungle.

js85

I'm boring, I'd like to be a penguin. They just seem so happy and fun all the time, haha. Or anything in the jungle, hanging out in the trees.

bala

Phoenix would be my choice.They fly higher than eagles, are stronger than most animals.I love birds,especially parrots,but when i set them on fire,they obviously won't come back.
I know it is a myth bird,but just dreamt.:p

JoshPosh

Banned
An owl because it is my animal guardian spirit. Native Hawaiian. This decision was more cultural then an actual urge to be a lion or an eagle.

dostava

I'd love to be a sloth! They have a 75-year lifespan of basically doing nothing. They get to hang from trees and they move so slow algae grows in their fur, making it seem green and giving the animal some camouflage in the jungle foliage. They rarely get attacked by any predators, but when they do, the predator is usually the one to pull the short straw, as sloths are able to throw quite a punch when they need to. One actually pierced a jaguar's skull with its claws because it struck the cat with such power!

PriscillaKing

I'd love to be a sloth! They have a 75-year lifespan of basically doing nothing. They get to hang from trees and they move so slow algae grows in their fur, making it seem green and giving the animal some camouflage in the jungle foliage. They rarely get attacked by any predators, but when they do, the predator is usually the one to pull the short straw, as sloths are able to throw quite a punch when they need to. One actually pierced a jaguar's skull with its claws because it struck the cat with such power!

By any chance are you on the e-mail list of the Sloth Sanctuary of Costa Rica?

PriscillaKing

In cyberspace I'm a cat--a very special social cat whose willingness to adopt kittens reminded me of something I like about myself. There are plenty of house cats in the world. If I were going to transform into an animal under stress it might be a panther or leopard. Not big or aggressive, but dangerous when provoked.

My husband's "totem" animal was an eagle, for similar reasons.

mrsbright

If it could be something I could switch in and out of, I think I'd like to be a swimmer animal, like a seal, and otter or a pinguin. Something that can go deep easily, regardless of temperatures. I was never a good swimmer, so it's just sort of... intriguing.

Besides, the ocean can get you to a lot of places, like the sky!

Lizel

I would want to transform to a whale or something big that swims like a shark or either an orca.
Then I would be able to swim across the whole sea, what an adventure that would be?

shilpa123

I would definitely transform into a dog as they are very loyal and supportive. I believe they are quite great and a great companion. It is best if we all had a heart of the dog.

Onionman

Firstly, I wouldn't want to be any animal that humans want to hunt or eat. Saying that, I've always liked the idea of being a big cat. So I would probably go for a cheetah. Very cool beasts.

Profit5500

Okay, this is an interesting thread that would allow me to use my imagination a bit. I would love to be an elephant so I can charge people who are annoying. Elephants are creatures that you do not mess with unless you want to become street pizza.

donnalynn47

I would want to be a wild mustang.Running with my herd strong, fast, and free. I just love horses not only are they beautiful intelligent creatures. They are also loving, and loyal.

KenBrace

Banned
...what would you be?

I would want to be an eagle or a falcon, because I have always dreamed of flying. To be able to stretch my wings and soar among the clouds would be very wonderful experiences.

Is the brain of the animal included?

If so don't think it would be that great to be a bird.

shilpa123

If I could transform into an animal I would definitely transform into a lion. I guess it takes care of my fantasy. I like them for their braveness.