If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

headmaster

It would be a difficult choice between my two favorite scientists Albert Einstein and Leornardo Da Vinci. Mr. Einstein would eventually win but it would take a very long lunch just to be able to get him to explain his process of ‘thought experiments’.

Teens In Crisis

Ancient Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius. He's my favorite author, and I think I could learn a lot from him during a lunch. Definitely him or Bruce Lee.

Patrick

I would choose to have lunch with Bill Gates, or Stephen King. The former because he's an intellectual billionaire and philanthropist, the latter because I find his works to be amazing and unique.

PhilA

It would have to be a famous inventor, probably Henry Ford, would be fascinating to pick his mind for how he thought up such ideas.

Fifty

For sure not Einstein - I feel like he would just give me a bunch of things that I couldn't understand. I would choose Winston Churchill - someone who could explain very complex things to me in a way I could get through it actually learning something.

diecarmona

I'd love to have lunch with an ancient ruler like Alexander or Augustus. I think I could learn a lot from them. If it's from contemporary times, I'd have to choose either Bill Hicks or Teddy Roosevelt. If it's someone alive, I'd definitely pick Scorsesse just to chat about great movies or maybe a Ghostface Killah (from Wu-Tang clan, don't judge by his name, he's a genius).

bluekknd2

Taylor Swift. We could have a nice meal maybe a couple cocktails. I suggest dancing... Boom! 3 kids and a mortgage. George Washington, I have always wondered what he sounded like.

Whitewolf2578

I would want to have lunch with Morgan Freeman due to his awesome voice and because he is one of my favorite actors in my favorite movie, Shawshank Redemption. I would ask him to narrate my life.

LongShot

The obvious choice for would be Taylor Swift. We would go out dancing, movies, eating, swimming, and past her ex bf house. It would be a magical date that most would be envious of. Then we would start dating and I will be thinking that everything is going great. Then she will text me saying she doesn't want to be with me anymore. Next thing I know she will write a song about me which will then give me at least three months of fame. It is a win win situation for all parties involved.

Onionman

I think it would be a toss up between Winston Churchill, Maya Angelou and Steve McQueen. A very eclectic bunch with plenty of stories to tell.

Muthoni

I guess my choice will be to have lunch with Oprah Winfrey. I admire her story, she started with nothing and today she is among the richest people in the world. What amazes me is how generous she is as well. I used to be a great fan of her show when I used to watch television. I would be amazed at all the surprises that her audience received. I must admit that I once wrote her an email.

oraclemay

As much as I enjoy advice, intelligence, wisdom etc, it would have to be someone relaxed as I would want to enjoy my lunch! I think I might go for someone like John Cena.

wameyo

If I was to have lunch with one famous person then it would be Bryan Cranston who acts as Walter White on Breaking Bad. To me this guy is a genius. The way he played out his role from a low-life chemistry teacher to become a money churning meth cook is just pure genius.

calebmelvern

The first person I thought of was Amber Heard. Lol! I definitely want to take her out on a date, though, I don't know if I could afford it. Ha!

bala

I would surely say Robert Downey Jr or if that ain't possible,Obama or if not..MODI..
Well each of them have their exponentially rising fan base and i could become popular in no time and apart from that i love the values and standard set by Modi and Obama and for Robert,i would love to ask a few questions on his films..maybe..

GlacialDoom

While it may sound stupid for others, I'd really like to have a long conversation with Eminem. He's been through a lot of stuff, but he still ended up a winner, and the psychology behind many of his songs is very wonderful. I'd love to hear stuff that hasn't been in his songs yet, and ideas behind future songs of his.

Jay Leno, I am sure it would be both an entertaining lunch and I would love to spend time with someone who admits he doesn't have a problem in the world. In watching Jay Leno he always says "who wants to hear a rich guy complain". Another person who pretty much says he doesn't have a real concerning care in the world is George Clooney (although I don't agree with any of his political views). To know that when ever you want you can have or do anything you want has got to be an amazing feeling.

PrideKidd

I would probably want to have lunch with the Golden Girls would make the top of my list. During my down and out times they always seemed to make me laugh especially Sophia. In olden time I would like to have lunch with Leonardo Da Vinci just to admire his work & some pointers on art and other great topics. :)