If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?

KenBrace

Banned
Probably a guy named John Chang. I doubt many people here know who that is but he is famous in that specific community. I would have many things to ask him.

Albert Einstein would be another. I'd have a truckload of questions for him.

JoanMcWench

So, I guess we can have lunch with dead people? I would have lunch with Stephen Colbert. Not because he's the greatest person ever of all time but because I think we'd have a hilarious lunch & that's worth it.

Lizel

Archimedes of Syracuse, Julius Caesar, Spartacus, William Shakespeare, Leonardo Da Vinci, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Marilyn Manson (my idol)
--> I would love to eat lunch with all of them, couldn't really pick one of them.

shilpa123

I would definitely eat it with my favourite actor and that would definitely be Hrithik. I completely adore home and think he is absolutely awesome. I just love looking at him. I believe he is quite great and totally hard working.

JohnBrock

Any person? Well, I don't have many idols, but I would like to meet Barack Obama, he's a historical character who will be remembered forever, so I would enjoy having a chat about the obstacles he's had to overcome.

(sorry for the fanboyism, I assume many of you GOP'ers might want to meet him for the exact opposite reason :D)

RingoBerry

I will chose Libby Lane, first lady Bishop of England. I attended Catholic schools as a boy and I think its quite extraordinary for a woman to be chosen for such a position. Some may say that it goes against tradition but I do believe that anyone has the right to lead the church for as long as they believe it is their calling and within heir capability - regardless of gender. I would love to know what sets her apart from other religious leaders and which things would she do differently - AND if she hopes to be come more than a bishop.

stevesxs9

I would probably like to have lunch with either John F Kennedy or Dr Martin Luther King Jr. And here some of the struggles they encountered and the problems they were trying to solve. And also ask them what would they like to accomplish regarding humanity.

jeremy2

I wouldn't mind having lunch with George W. Bush, the ex-US president. I would take the opportunity to ask him about the reasons of invading Iraq and the missing weapons of mass destruction. I think that would make a very interesting conversation.

jesuslover0314

If I could eat lunch with one famous person, I would probably eat lunch with Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ has always been a person I look up to and want to be more like. He has always moved in my life and answered all my prayers, but I think it would be nice to eat lunch with him. Hopefully some day I will be able to eat lunch with Him. :) I believe I will get close enough for Him to make that decision for me.

Shimus

If I could have lunch with any actor and hang out, It'd be Matthew McConaughey because he seems to be hilarious and laid back in every movie he's ever played. If I had the chance to eat with rich people it'd be Warren Buffet to ask him how could I live the way I want and earn what I want. If any other famous people came up for lunch, it'd have to be Michio Kaku and Neil Tyson, two of the best minds in our time.

OGRICHBOI

Most likely my oldest ancestor. It would probably be more surprising to him than for me. Sometimes I wonder how far my family tree dates back to. I would also have an abundance of questions for him and or her. It'd be nice to see where I came from, and what his last name is.

dyanmarie25

That is a difficult question. I've got lots of favorite people whom I want to eat lunch with. Well, I guess I'm going with Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance because I have been in love with him since I was 15, he was already 30 that time. And I told myself, "When I'm done with school, I'll go to America, hunt him down in New Jersey and marry him." I was totally obsessed with him and I was making up these little silly scenarios inside of my head in which we are living happily and we have beautiful children together. So when he married Lyn-Z, oh boy, I cried so hard, my heart broke into pieces. So yeah, just a lunch date with him would totally make me the happiest person alive.

missbishi

I know he's an old man now but I'd love to go on a lunch date with Roger Moore. He'd have some fantastic stories to tell and he's be a perfect gentleman, something you rarely come across these days.

Plato! His writings were great works of art. The first thing I would want to know would be. Which writings are fact and which are fiction? What was his inspiration. What was it like in his time, then ask if he would tell me a story.. That would be so cool!!

FuZyOn

Simon Baker, for sure! He is such a huge actor and I really enjoy his work!
I love his accent too! It would be a pleasure to share a meal with him :D.

IshieVonDyson

Nicky Wire, for sure. We could swap makeup and fashion tips, badmouth crappy indie bands, and discuss philosophy and literature all on the same lunch date. And I could make lame puns and make him laugh like I did when I gave him a plush tiger toy that one time. Hey, it happened once, it could totally happen again.

Josie

Hmmm.. that would be difficult for me. There aren't many famous people I respect.. they're just people after all. I would want to sit with someone who makes an effort to make this world a better place.. someone who helps others and makes long lasting contributions whether from donations or actual work or creation for the cause. I would love someone to discuss change with.. real progress and how to go about it. I mean, I know how to go about it.. but government likes to hold everyone and everything back from real change, so it's definitely a conversation I would love to have with the right person. I honestly can't think of anyone off the top of my head though lol..

Gabe

I would have lunch with Queen Elizabeth as I think it would be fascinating to find out all about all her life and also find out about her siblings and her love life. Otherwise I would like to have lunch with Abraham Lincoln as he had a fascinating life and it would be good to find out if his vision was realized.