If you could have any car, what would you choose?

helaofthenorns

I have always dreamed of having a Hummer or a Navigator. So if I am given the chance to choose any car, I would choose either of these two. They are very useful especially in case of a zombie apocalypse. You should watch Zombieland to know what I am talking about! :p

dostava

A small one, like a Yaris or an Opel Astra. They're easy to park and consume less gas. My ideal car would be any car which would never break down, though. All my cars have had tremendous trouble during rainfall.

Teens In Crisis

I would get a 1955 Ford Fairlane 500... Red & White with a convertible top that folds up into the trunk of the car. Oldschool, classic, and pimp status 100.

Patrick

Probably a Lamborghini Miura. It's not as famous as its cousins the Murcileago or Diablo, but I prefer the look - it seems much more refined to me.

Muthoni

I would want a Nissan double cabin pickup that is a four wheel drive. I would put speakers in one of the cabins where I can listen to music in its essence. I would enjoy going on road trips to explore my neighborhood and bring home souvenirs to remember. I have wanted this car for a long time.

Josie

I either want a Jeep (wrangler), an original Beetle (both I've wanted since I was a child) or a vintage muscle car.. not sure which, since I want so many of them lol.

jeremy2

That would definitely be the Bugatti veyron. The most fastest car in the world not to mention it's dazzling looks. I can just picture myself cruising on the highway with police cars chasing after me,sirens screaming and lights blazing!

westmixxin

Before I saw the new Ford Mustang I would've said the new Corvette but after seeing the new Ford Mustang I'm pretty convinced that that is a superior car when that I definitely would like to have in my front yard. I definitely need to show off with a vehicle and I'll do anything to make it happen.