If you could live in any country you want, where would you live?

dostava

Let's say you get a coupon only redeemable for packing everything you have and moving to another (any) country with your family. Where would you go? Post reasons and where you live now if you like.

I always wanted to live in Denmark. Copenhagen has recently been declared World's most livable city, so I'd move there. The culture (Vikings!) and the political situation appeal to me and so does the language, although many don't agree with me on that :S

So, where would you live?

helaofthenorns

I would choose to live in New Zealand. Everything that I have read about the country is good. I think that it is very peaceful there. There are many immigrants there from my country and all of them have only good things to say about the country.

I'd choose Australia, Sydney I think, I never actually been there but I have a friend who lives there, I heard it's beautiful there. Also... I wouldn't really want live in non-english speaking country ( well other than the one that I'm living in now :D ).

Peninha

Oh, what a question, some tropical country by the beach, Brazil, US (Hawaii), New Zealand, Australia, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Spain... :D

januz101

I choose the buckingham palace in london.. I want to experience what being a royalty is like..

bala

I too will choose Australia,because that is where the population is low,to be precise just 2.2 million..not even a third of my state's population.I could get easy jobs and a handsome pay.It is also a wonderful land.I plan to settle there once i finish my education.

Whitewolf2578

I would choose Scotland, the climate there is such a bright green and no place on earth beats it. Plus I could go there and talk bad about the English and get praised. I would hear things like "Aye those yellow belly dogs!" For freedom!

LuckyGirl08

I would like to live in Paris. I think that it is a beautiful city and I love the accent that the citizens have there. People has always said that it is the city of love and I truly believe that. I will go there one day, but not anytime soon.

Teens In Crisis

Without a doubt, and what I'm saving up for now, would be Australia. The population is lower, the land is beautiful, the people are great, the women are beautiful, the jobs are good. I love the place, the attitude of the people, and just about everything (other than the animals that can kill you) and my daughter wants to go to James Cook for Uni and be a marine biologist, so it's a great fit for us all.

GlacialDoom

New Zealand, or more precise - in the hobbit villages in New Zealand. I just think those places are so beautiful! Bad part is I don't know much more about the country, so I could be in for a rude awakening.

Patrick

Safety and adequate social welfare would be my priorities, so most likely a European nation like Switzerland or Finland. I would enjoy living in a more rural landscape, but close by a town so that I can conveniently drop by for any necessities. A man can dream haha...

januz101

I'd probably go with Israel even though there is currently an ongoing strife between them and the Palestine. For what reason? I would certainly like to practice my religion and that Israel is capable of making that happen. I want to study and learn more of its rich culture and religious practice.

askanison

I would want to live somewhere in the UK. I love the British culture and think i would fit in nicely. I would gladly pack up and leave the small town I live in now. Finding a job would probably be easy since the field I work in is pretty interchangeable no matter where I am. Plus I wouldn't have to learn a second language which is always a plus.

Profit5500

Without a doubt, and what I'm saving up for now, would be Australia. The population is lower, the land is beautiful, the people are great, the women are beautiful, the jobs are good. I love the place, the attitude of the people, and just about everything (other than the animals that can kill you) and my daughter wants to go to James Cook for Uni and be a marine biologist, so it's a great fit for us all.
That sounds good to strive for in the long run. If I had raised enough money I would try to go to Rio De Janeiro Brazil. I would stay away from the favelas since that is supposed to be poor and has a lot of crime.

bullbrand

Coming from the UK for me it would definitely have to be the USA or Australia. Always loved the American way of life and the people there! Who knows, maybe one day!

Muthoni

I would like to move somewhere near a beach where I can catch fish. It will be very ideal if I can have a garden where I can plant all kinds of fruits and vegetables. The weather should also be perfect without getting to extreme temperatures. The fewer the people in the area, the better it will be for me and my family. Do you know of a place like this?

Patrick

I would like to move somewhere near a beach where I can catch fish. It will be very ideal if I can have a garden where I can plant all kinds of fruits and vegetables. The weather should also be perfect without getting to extreme temperatures. The fewer the people in the area, the better it will be for me and my family. Do you know of a place like this?

So...like being shipwrecked on a tropical island? Haha