I'm afraid to go to prison and you?

dariel2323

I like to respect laws. Try not to violate it or never to do something very bad, and then go to prison. Thank "God" I've never been to this place and I hope to never be it. Thanks for review!

bala

If this thread is about the "place you are afraid of",then it is the farmhouse in my village,it is so creepy and superstitions say there is a ghost in it.If this is about going to prison only,then obviously i am afraid of that because,that would mean i lose my social recognition and status.I will be branded a convict of something for rest of my life..So a bloody NO to this.If they ever catch me,i will kill myself,as i don't want to go through that humiliation.

LuckyGirl08

I have watched a lot of prison shows and it has truly scared me. Prison looks like a horrible place to be. I always abide by the law so I do not get in trouble.

wulfman

It is the scariness and fear that people have of prison which keeps society in order believe it or not. Many more crimes would be committed if prison were just a room of your own with 4 walls and a hot meal and cot.

helaofthenorns

Am I supposed to say which place I am afraid to go to? If so, then I am afraid to go to our backyard at night. I think there is something watching me in the shadows when I go there to throw trash. I'm paranoid and a scaredy-cat. If this is about asking whether I am also afraid of going to prison, then of course, I am. I follow laws all the time. Without them, I feel lost. So basically, going to prison is something that I do not want to happen ever.

dariel2323

I have watched a lot of prison shows and it has truly scared me. Prison looks like a horrible place to be. I always abide by the law so I do not get in trouble.

I say the same thing, it is better to be quiet, peaceful and respect the laws. Thanks for commenting and I hope that you will never have trouble with law. It is a horrible, ugly place.

Profit5500

I rather stay away from prison then to get locked up. Being in trouble is just not worth it when it comes to the law you are not going to win. Stay out of trouble so you won't end up behind bars.

Whitewolf2578

I have actually worked inside of a prison and all the stuff you see on those shows really does happen. At least one person get's stabbed a day, they really need to upgrade the prison system, people are just able to get away with too much. The only cool thing about prison is that some prisoners make their own booze, I always thought the way they did that was super creative.

Nevi

Yes, definitely, everyone is scared to go to prison. All people are scared to go to prison unless you're some kind of a murderer maniac or sick in the head. Prison is where dreams are crushed, hopeless and despair will haunt you every day in that place. I would rather live a below average life than going to prison.

DancingLady

It would be scary, I think I would probably end up being abused in ways that would make me not want to live anymore.

PhilA

I enjoy watching prison shows, and I know it is not for me! Especially not in the US, they get a smoother ride over here in the UK to be honest.

oraclemay

I think that everyone should be afraid of going to prison as it is a terrible place. No-one wants to be surrounded by criminals, not even other criminals. Life can be very harsh.

Patrick

The lack of freedom, and being forced to slowly waste your life away doing nothing meaningful are the biggest punishments for me, so I would never want to go to prison. You only have so many years to live, and you can do whatever you want during this fleeting time, why spend all of it confined in a cell, regretting the crimes you did?

bala

Obviously i am afraid to go to prison.At least because of the un hygenic conditions in there that might make me catch a disease or two..
Also i sometimes dream of being murdered in the prison..so i dread going to it obviously.

Gelsemium

I am not really afraid to go to prison because it's something I never think about, I don't break any laws so I am fine.

Gin0710

Of course I am. I wouldn't last a day in prison. I'd be everyone's bitch and I'm sure I would get killed in the first week.

dolittle94

I'd rather avoid prison altogether if possible (which it is). I've seen shows and stuff too, and it does look bad, so I don't want to experience it. Besides, I practically live off of the internet and if I didn't have it I think I would lose my mind, so yeah, I'm good. I will say though, that I am one of those people who think that they would be okay if I did go to prison, I of course wouldn't know for sure unless I went, but I think I could handle most aspects despite not having my phone or WiFi.

calebmelvern

Not really. I don't think about it too much. Maybe when I find myself in a situation where I know I did something that would get me into prison, things would change. Not to mention, all those nasty images of prisons they portray on television can get into one's head.