Insane, Just maybe...

missbishi

OK, I get that this man is pleading insanity (and whilst I'm no supermodel myself, I can see why) but I think it was really insensitive of his sister to say

"Even with the poor choices that he made, please remember he's also lost his family. No one knows or can understand the pain that he is in."

I highly doubt that anyone can understand the pain which Christine Fradeneck's parents are in either...

thegrey1

I highly doubt that anyone can understand the pain which Christine Fradeneck's parents are in either..."

Yes I cannot believe she would say something like that either! Insensitive is a good word for it, but I'm sure there are others. Who knows? Maybe his whole family is nuts! They can weep and wail to the media all they want. I'm quite sure all the sympathy is going to go to that dead mother and her two dead children!

Rainman

Plead insanity? Is he claiming that he was seized by insanity for a couple of minutes, murdered his wife and children and afterwards he's sane enough to give insanity as an excuse to escape punishment for the crime he committed? That his sister should stand by a murderer and try to make the public sympathize with him is disgraceful. Her niece and nephew was murdered! Where's that righteous rage?

lushlala

That's what's laughable; they always plead insanity in-spite of never having had mental issues prior to their heinous crimes! I don't believe the sister had the audacity to come out with such a statement, in view of what her brother did. Sure, we all love our nearest and dearest warts and all; but this was not the place nor the time for such sentiments; it was in very poor taste! She clearly has no compassion, let alone tact!

JoanMcWench

Everyone is crazy after a crime. I'll give credit where it's due if this person went in seek of help before committing a crime but of course these criminals are unaware that they're insane until after they decide it's a great idea to commit a crime that would utilize such an argument.

dyanmarie25

I agree. When he did the crime, he was claiming he was out of his mind, kind of insane. But when he was already charged with murder, he was now able to pull himself together and saying he was having mental issues/problems. There's no way you could ever fool us.

Gabe

There is temporary insanity as a plea, but he should have asked for a lawyer when he was arrested. It does seem premeditated, but if he has a history of mental illness then it will have been documented. The hardest thing is proving temporary insanity and that's when other factors are taken into consideration like the state of the relationships.

FuZyOn

This killing is premedited, I hope no one believes him when he pleads for insanity. This man killed his family without remorse and then he has the courage to say he was out of his mind when he did it.. you can call that insane.