Ironic

Gabe

It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, humans can still lose their temper and react. Despite job titles and upbringing, people can still be murderers and harm others. You can't judge people by how they look, what they do and how they were brought up.

Josie

Probably another stupid, vengeful snap decision that wouldn't have happened had there been no gun in the house. Would be nice to know the rest of the story though...

missbishi

I'll reserve judgement until the full story comes out. There don't seem to be any updates as yet but I would be very interested to know the back story behind this. Either way, Sergeant Moore won't be having a very pleasant time in jail once they find out she's a cop!

mrsbright

other than that she apparently shot her husband and he died. It is ironic

My reaction: that's not ironic, that happens when people shoot other people ---

she runs the police department's Crime Stoppers program.

Oh.

Yeah, that happens too. Cops shoot people and do illegal stuff sometimes (more than they should).

Philosophydaddy

It doesn't matter who you are or what you do, humans can still lose their temper and react. Despite job titles and upbringing, people can still be murderers and harm others. You can't judge people by how they look, what they do and how they were brought up.

Everyone is capable of violence. Everyone is capable of murder. It all depends on bringing that person into the right, or wrong depending on how you look at it, situation to bring about that result. Seems like parents spend most of a child's youth teaching them to be able to control themselves so that when they are confronted with a situation that makes them angry, their first response isn't to try and kill.

Probably another stupid, vengeful snap decision that wouldn't have happened had there been no gun in the house. Would be nice to know the rest of the story though...

I disagree. If there wasn't a gun, she could have grabbed a knife or heavy pipe or smothered him in his sleep or poisoned him, et cetera, et cetera, ad nauseum. The willpower to kill is what matters, not the means by which the act is done. I will grant that a gun makes the act... easier for lack of a better term, but it does not mean that the absence of the gun would have prevented the murder from happening.

lushlala

Hmm this is very strange! It's very hard for me to form an informed opinion on this until we know the full facts around this story! There's currently not much to go on, really! It's going to be interesting to see how the story unfolds, when we find find out what drove her to commit such a horrible crime. It is very ironic indeed!