Is anybody an actual cop in here?

Rahstyles

I was just wondering. I know a few cops that I work with so I can ask them to join but is anybody an accual cop in here?

GemmaRowlands

I am a retired police officer, and served for a number of years. Although I am no longer directly involved, I do like to stay on this forum so that I am able to keep up to date with changes in the job, the training, and also try to talk to other people who have had similar experiences to the ones that I have had. This forum is great, both for people who are already in the job and those who are thinking about applying in the future. There is also a lot of opportunity for people in the public to come on here and ask questions if they need to, and they often find that there is somebody there who is more than willing to answer them, which is great.

bala

Do relatives count..?? My cousin is a cop and i am planning to join him in here.We both bear the same name too..:p but out thoughts on cop and not being one are so different.
many of my frds too are cops..i asked them if they can join here,but time is a constraint it seems.

januz101

My uncle is a police officer so I know a little bit of how the system works. Police work is hard and sometimes demanding as it takes most of
your time. You better be prepared if your planning to become a police officer as it is dangerous and very risky.

bala

My uncle is a police officer so I know a little bit of how the system works. Police work is hard and sometimes demanding as it takes most of
your time. You better be prepared if your planning to become a police officer as it is dangerous and very risky.
Is you uncle a higher ranked officer ..? because guys there don't feel the heat or the pressure situations.
Only when you are down there in the ranking will the pressure get to you.
My cousin is a sub Inspector and he often turns up late to the house for dinner and is ever busy.
Maybe the OP is wanting to form a clan for them to resolve their issues..or something else..maybe.

Rahstyles

Thanks.. I was just wondering so if i need to ask a question about the law sombody that was the law can answer me correctly.. But I do understand laws change .. so thannks