Jones Feared 5 Kids Would Kill Him

LuckyGirl08

On August 28, 2014 Timothy Jones Jr. killed his 5 children and here is what he said his reason was.
Jones admitted that (he) forced the child and her four siblings out of the vehicle near a Walmart store within Lexington County. Jones stated that he believed the children were going to kill him, chop him up and feed him to the dogs

This is so sad. How can a man kill his children, put them in trash bags and dump their bodies? Then he waited so long to show the police where the bodies were.
Jones led law enforcement to the bodies in a wooded area of Alabama on September 9th. That was 12 days after Lexington investigators believe the murders happened.

DancingLady

He is either insane or under demonic influence. That is so evil. I do not know how someone could come up with that idea on their own.

askanison

Demonic influences? Yeaaaaaaaaa. No this guy has mental issues. It sounds a lot like he is hearing voices that tell him what to do and taunt him which is a classic sign of schizophrenia. It is sad that there was no one in his family that stepped up before this happened. The depravity of the human heart and the evil that men can do is sometimes mind blowing.

helaofthenorns

He has mental issues. That is all there is to him.

This is very terrible though. How can a father even kill his child, let alone five of them! I do not understand these kinds of acts. I mean sure children can be a handful at times, but to think that they are plotting to kill you!

It's absurd.

stevesxs9

Actually I live about 30 miles from where the Children's bodies were found. Horrific events like this is always sad but when Children are involved, it leaves you numb and sick. According to Police, Jones had joint custody of the Children and is divorced from their Mother. The only thing I hate about it is, he didn't leave the Children alone and just kill himself.

FuZyOn

Actually I live about 30 miles from where the Children's bodies were found. Horrific events like this is always sad but when Children are involved, it leaves you numb and sick. According to Police, Jones had joint custody of the Children and is divorced from their Mother. The only thing I hate about it is, he didn't leave the Children alone and just kill himself.
Damn it's really sad that this guy got custody of his children. People like him shouldn't be put in prison, they should be put in a mental hospital for the rest of their lives. They don't belong in this society.
It sucks that people like him exist, though he really has some serious mental issues. I hope the justice will be served!

Muthoni

I think that there is an evil spirit that enters a man and changes his thinking capacity. Maybe he actually believed that the children could without a doubt kill him. It is just so sad that he actually did kill these kids. May they rest in eternal peace; I hope that he gets the help he requires.

LuckyGirl08

I think that there is an evil spirit that enters a man and changes his thinking capacity. Maybe he actually believed that the children could without a doubt kill him. It is just so sad that he actually did kill these kids. May they rest in eternal peace; I hope that he gets the help he requires.
The crazy part about all of this is that after dumping their bodies, he drove to another state like nothing happened. I do not know how the case went but I will surely post it when I find out something.