Justin Bieber has bodyguards carry him up to the Great Wall of China

reesek8

He has taken his arrogant behaviour to new heights.

zzzzzbieber.jpg

Muthoni

This young man will settle one day, having lots of money has made him a bit crazy. Let him have his moment because soon enough he will tire of this kind of life and settle. His bodyguards must be taking home a good Cheque to be able to tolerate him.

Nevi

I would say, let him be, he's arrogant because he knows he can have whatever he wanted in his life, but this is such a waste of time and topic to discuss on, no offence, maybe i'm not the type of person who likes to talk about celebrities behavior.

bala

This was a year ago..??..Anyways,when will people stop idolizing these pompous dirt bags and have more respect for themselves.I am sure the guards will be having a tough time with him.Little puke of a boy..!!

Determined2014

That is crazy! I guess all that money has gotten into his head, but it has gone waytoo far, but I believe soon he will calm down, lets hope he never goes broke, because that will be a very huge adjustment for him to make.

bala

That is crazy! I guess all that money has gotten into his head, but it has gone waytoo far, but I believe soon he will calm down, lets hope he never goes broke, because that will be a very huge adjustment for him to make.
Are you feeling for him..? Dude he has been a pain in the ass many a times to even his friends.Only if he goes broke will he know how it feels to be in the lower end.he has got so much "unwanted" pride factor on him.
I would say he deserves an ass thwacking.

chasedood

I honestly wish the United States would just deport him. I am seriously sick of him!! You can definitely tell that the money and the fame have ruined him. He blew up way too quick and this is the result of when that happens...he goes out acting like a idiot!

dostava

Honestly, why do you care after all those shenanigans? The saying: "If you ignore it, it will go away" is very pertinent in this case: As long as the media get a huge reaction out of us, be it of hate or of sympathy, pointless articles such as this one will continue to get posted. Just ignore him, it's not that hard.

Whitewolf2578

And they didn't toss him over the side? If I was one of those Officers no amount of money could keep me from throwing his arse over the side. It would be the best feeling ever to watch him fall to his death. I think he might be the most hated singer in the entire US.

Profit5500

Bieber like many young people who get into the big Hollywood business winds up getting overwhelmed by the fame and fortune. Its to the point where they just explode with ambivalent emotions and would enact a lot of anger and depression constantly. I feel for the kids who are corrupted by the mess that is thrown at them. I wonder why would Bieber have bodyguards to carry him at the Great Wall of China like a child? I guess he has nothing but time to waste.