Kate's Intro... Glad To Be Here!

Kate

Hello everyone... I'm Kate from the east coast of the U.S. I'm glad I found this forum and will look forward to being a part of the community.

I enjoy discussing all kinds of issues, travel, cooking, reading, writing, and photography. I have a human daughter and a very spoiled feline daughter. :)

Oh, and I love fall... I'm glad these July days with thunderstorms and tornado watches are just about over. One more hot month and then we can finally see cooler weather again!

Gelsemium

Hey there Kate, welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy our community, it's a pretty cool place to be in and to learn more about the police.

dariel2323

Hello and welcome to the Forum "Kate" my name is Dariel, I am 23 years old, I like to meet new people online and also physically. I want to tell you that you are already an important part of the community. You know something about me, I can write me when you like. Thanks and greetings.

davidj96

Hello Kate, I'm davidj96 and just thought I'd welcome you to the forum! I think you'll really enjoy your time on here, as theres lots of nice people and tons of different topics to discuss. You can also add your own topics if you'd like. Once again, welcome to the forum, and I wish you the best! :)

ic3squid

Hello Kate and welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

I like reading too, one of my most favored books that I love is World War Z, what's yours?

If you need help with anything or have any concerns don't hesitate to hit me up with a PM.