KY Woman Injures Dog for Pain Pills

Rhoda D'Ettore

A woman sliced her dog with a razor in order to get pain killers from the veterinarian.

I'm not sure whether I feel sorry for her that she went to such lengths for an addiction that is controlling her, or whether I want the woman sliced with a razor -- and given NO pain pills.

This world is getting more sick as time goes on.

Nate5

How barbaric... I don't see why she has to go through such lengths just to get painkillers when you can buy them over the counter. It's just absolutely insane how the minds of some people work, and what common sense it like for them. If there is a reason why your doctor isn't prescribing you pain medication, then there's probably a good reason he or she is not doing so.

Patrick

This is really depressing news, I hope the dog makes a full recovery and finds a good home. Harming a defenseless animal for any reason is just awful.

Rhoda D'Ettore

I once managed an Eckerd Drugs and an addict threatened me with a gun. Then he shot off his own foot which I would not give him Percacept. Some of these people are just THAT addicted.

I still think if you hurt an animal or child, then you should suffer the same fate.