Let's Be Cops the Moive

milyjohnson

I thought the movie was pretty good. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not, but it was funny. I do think that it shouldn't have been so easy for them to pretend to be cops. I'm glad that one of them saw how you could get in trouble for impersonating a police officer. With that said, it is a good movie if you all haven't seen it yet.

PhilA

I thought it was really funny actually, didn't think I would like it as much as I did. I recommend it for anyone who wants a good laugh.

milyjohnson

I thought I was the only one who didn't think I would like it. When I first saw the preview, I thought this was going to be another stupid comedy about cops, but I was pleasantly surprised that it was much better than I thought it would be. I wonder if it's going to have a sequel based on how it ended.

Profit5500

I have not seen the movie yet and I am not sure if I would. The trailers look funny and I would say it looks well made.

Profit5500

I had got the chance to see this movie and it was better than I thought. You do not get to wear the uniform you have to earn it to be a cop.

PhilA

I had got the chance to see this movie and it was better than I thought. You do not get to wear the uniform you have to earn it to be a cop.
The film turned out to be quite a big hit, I loved it.
Of course it is a comedy and cannot be taken seriously.

LongShot

Went to see this movie with my friend and his dad who is a cop. His dad literally was laughing so loud that somebody that worked there asked him to lower his laughter. I would say that it was pretty funny.