Like and dislike about the job

admin

Administrator
Staff member
What I like about my job. I really like the camaraderie that can be formed. I have had a few jobs in the past where everyone was for themselves. It seems like being an officer we all share a common bond in most aspects of our life. We all go through the same struggles of dealing with the pressure we all have to deal with the same situations no exceptions and we all have to dealing with the anger we face all the time. I dislike all the things mentioned above except for the camaraderie.

TheHammer

I like slapping hand cuffs on people, even if they are innocent. I like to make people cry when I read them their rights. What is not to like, you get to talk to people that nobody in their right mind would otherwise want to talk to, have the chance of them pulling a gun on you, or maybe if I am lucky I get to pull up on a nasty traffic accident and watch people struggle for your help when 2 days earlier they told me what an ass you were for giving them a ticket for doing 95 in a 25 mph zone. What don't I like about my job, the people I have to deal with.

TonysToys

TheHammer, you are one sick puppy. I have to admit I like the power that the job is supposed to bring, but it really only is power over the people who respect police. I don't like the crazy hours.

TheHammer

Thank You TonyToys, but I think the phrase is I am one sick Pig. Oh yea I forgot to mention I like the way I look in a uniform.