Man Arrested, Charged For Molesting Teen Girls at Typhoon Lagoon

Anthony

Super Moderator
Pstiles.jpg
Police arrested Perry Stiles, of Kissimmee, Florida, and charged him with two counts of battery and one count of lewd molestation under the age of 18.
The suspect is accused of molesting four teenage girls in the wave pool at Typhoon Lagoon, a popular water park at Walt Disney World.
One girl told authorities that Stiles "touched my butt" as he walked by in calm water, court documents stated.
"There was no one else near the defendant and he did not appear to lose his balance and had plenty of room to walk around," police stated.
A second victim was “doggie paddling†when Stiles allegedly stuck out his hand and “rubbed†the teens upper leg area. One of the victims did tell park employees that a man touched her inappropriately.
According to a witness they spotted Stiles touching two other girls, police said. He grabbed “the underside of our butts,†one of the victims told police.
"It upsets me to think that there would be child predators in a place like Disney World or Wet 'n Wild or Universal Studios," visitor Kurczy said. "You would think that an environment would be safe like that for your child."
Stiles was released on a $1,000 bond Monday night and spoke to reporters.
"It was a 10-foot wave, it was accidental. No one made me aware that they felt violated in the waves. I didn't know that until afterwards. I don't know who my accusers are," Stiles said.
He said the incident was a big misunderstanding. "But four people with the same story?" a reporter asked.
"Well, they were all swimming together, from my understanding. That's all I could say," Stiles replied.
Stiles did offer an apology to the teens. "If anyone feels violated, I apologize, that was never my intention," he said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

That was exactly his intention to touch those teen girls. All four girls cannot decide to make up that kind of story. He is just surprised that they have the guts to report him. There was a time that this habit was very common in our region until the affected women brought the issue to attention. Thankfully, it has died down.