Man Assaults Pregnant Wife With McChicken Sandwich

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php
An Iowa man was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly assaulting his pregnant wife with a McDonald’s McChicken sandwich, according to a police report.

Marvin Tramaine Hill II, 21, was taken to Polk County jail for domestic assault where he remains in custody.

According to Hill, his wife woke him up around 1 p.m. with a McChicken in hand. He became angry and threw it at her. After hitting her with it, he picked up the bun and threw it at her a second time.

Hill's wife then went to the bathroom to clean herself up. He followed her and began recording her using a cell phone. She knocked the phone out of his hand.

Hill called the police to report that his wife attacked him. When police arrived at the scene, Hill explained to them he doesn't like McChicken sandwiches. He showed them the cell phone video he recorded of his wife after the incident. In the video, police saw the wife knock the cell phone out of his hands.

Police found Hill's wife with mayonnaise on her shirt and face. Police say the woman’s nose was swollen. Hill's wife claimed he forcefully smashed the bun of the McChicken into her face.

According to the police report, Police believed Hill was "trying to entice the woman into knocking the phone out of his hands to make her appear aggressive."
[video=youtube_share;21QKFMwKQvI]http://youtu.be/21QKFMwKQvI[/video]

Attachments

• Hillcharged.jpg
    Hillcharged.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1,718
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

He probably attacked her for waking him up. She need to get that guy out of her life because he's a danger to her and the baby. I hope that she's not thinking that her baby needs a moron in it's life just because he's the sperm donor.

Allison2021

Wow! Was it mental illness, drug induced psychosis, alcoholism, or was he just a plain jerk?
That guy has a lot of issues. Does he have a job? Is he angry because his working girlfriend has to cease working for a while to give birth to his baby?

Muthoni

There is nothing as dangerous as waking an angry sleeping man. He must have underlying issues that made him react the way he did. Hitting a woman whether pregnant or not is a big no. Hitting a pregnant woman proves that he does not value life or anything else for that matter. He had the audacity to follow her to the bathroom and humiliate her further by taking a video. He should not be allowed to be around her or their unborn baby if you ask me.

pattycake

Wow! Was it mental illness, drug induced psychosis, alcoholism, or was he just a plain jerk?
That guy has a lot of issues. Does he have a job? Is he angry because his working girlfriend has to cease working for a while to give birth to his baby?

He's just a plain jerk. Unfit to be with anybody. And certainly unfit to be a parent. She need to get him out of her life and keep him out.

pattycake

It really appears that in this new Aquarius age that people are becoming more wild, unconcerned about consequences, and violent, which is taking a heavy toll on relationships and children. I remember when my big sister moved into her first pad, she didn't want to be alone and ran right out and grabbed some guy to move in with her, and the guy did nothing but give her problems. Though he never harmed her physically, and now, chances are that he would have if it had happened in present. People need to be alone.

Onionman

Ok, this is a bit of a low level story. Yes, it's a domestic issue. Yes, it was spiralling out of control and maybe the police needed to be called, given the woman's pregnant state and the physical threat. But is this a story simply because it's about a McChicken Sandwich? I kind of think so.

SamClemensMT

There are people starving in the world right this very moment. Can we please not waste food. If your're angry or upset, simply voice your anger. Besides the lady was pregnant, give her a pass. The word that comes to mind is cad.

dolittle94

Honestly, I think that both of these people are stupid. One, this guy attacked his wife... he attacked his pregnant wife... he attacked his pregnant wife with a chicken sandwich. And she is the stupid one for being with a man like that in the first place, he sounds like a temper-mental bum. The fact that these people had to call the police to defuse this ridiculous situation is laughable. I can't feel sorry for either of them.

warmweatherwoman

Ok this is funny- but NOT funny- if that makes any sense. Assault with a McChicken sandwich- really? I mean why couldn't this creep kindly explain he wasn't fond of McChicken sandwiches instead of smashing it in her face and throwing the bun at her...all while typing this I still can't help but laugh a little..there have been far worse episodes of domestic violence then getting hit with a bun- but its domestic violence non the less.

Strykstar

While he really shouldn't do this, how is this considered domestic violence?
It makes a mockery out of real domestic assault charges to even be compared at a thrown sandwich.
This is just called being mad, not assaulting.

shandrum

Seriously???? I'm not by any means justifying his behavior. But, how did this make story lines? This was only a
story, because it was a McChicken sandwich from McDonald's. This could have easily been handled privately by the woman's local police. I'm sure it was at first, but the word got out and it became a story line. Thankfully, no one was badly hurt.

mairj23

What is going on in todays society. It seems like people are doing some of the craziest things theses days. The guy attacked his wife, then calls the cops? Goes to show that there are some weirdo's in this world.