Man Beat Girlfriend With A Puppy Until it Died

Onthemark

attachment.php

A Michigan man was sentenced Tuesday to six months in jail after he punched his girlfriend and beat her with a 2-week-old puppy until it died.

Authorities say, in November, 51-year-old Timothy Tucker from Kalamazoo, punched his girlfriend and then beat her with the 2-week-old puppy until the little pup died.

The girlfriend was taken to the hospital. She told officials she wasn't able to see for several weeks after the attack, and has been suffering from depression.

Testifying in court, Tucker’s ex-girlfriend said his actions “put me in a real dark place.†“I was hurt, scared in my own house, being attacked in my own house" she said. "I’m still scared and I shouldn’t have to feel like that from someone I cared about, someone I loved.â€

Officials say Tucker was sentenced to four years probation and entry into the Swift and Sure Sanctions Program.

“I’ve been doing this for 25 years,†said Kalamazoo County Assistant Prosecutor Mike Reisterer. “This is one of the few cases that turns my stomach. To take a two-week-old puppy and bludgeon his significant other to the point that she requires hospitalization and the puppy is dead...is incomprehensible.â€

[video=youtube_share;2CfwzDbGgLc]http://youtu.be/2CfwzDbGgLc[/video]

Attachments

• Tuckercharged.jpg
    Tuckercharged.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,852
Last edited by a moderator:

Onionman

The guy's seriously got a problem with domestic violence, as his track record shows. But why a puppy has to be used in such a situation is beyond me. I feel sorry for his ex-girlfriend. He really doesn't sound like a very nice individual.

Muthoni

This is an angry man who wanted to hurt his girlfriend with any means possible. It is sickening that he just grabbed the puppy and continued to beat this woman until it died. He needs major help because it shows that he can cause a lot of harm if something more lethal is within reach. So sorry about the puppy.

dez97

This is a for sure angry man. Like why hurt the puppy in the process? its so innocent, it did nothing wrong.

jeremy2

This is just sick.That maniac should undergo psychiatric evaluation pending sentencing to evaluate the state of his mind.At 51 years,he should know better.

Allison2021

This story was unimaginable! Who would ever believed that was possible?
What is most sickening is the fact that the criminal only received six months.
He used a puppy as a battering ram. He should have received a few years of time.

JulianWilliams

I wonder if his girlfriend knew about his past history with domestic violence. Perhaps people with such a history should be required to disclose it to any potential partners they have. or maybe that would be a little too over the top.

SF13

This is a depraved act. No one of good conscience, no matter how angry, would do this. He needs more than six months in prison, a lot more.

donnalynn47

Why would this man beat a girl with a puppy? Sounds like maybe he was jealous over the dog. The charges were dropped for killing puppy. That should have added on more time, not dropped. I'm sure the girlfriend feels really bad not only for being beaten up, but for the death of the puppy.

westmixxin

He's going under the jail there is no way they're ever going to let him out you know how clear folks are about they dogs they don't play games they gon give him the mic Vick sentenced times 10

mairj23

That guy was probably high on something to do that. He caught a few charges with this incident and should be punished accordingly. These women need to stop choosing these loser guys in the first place and none of this stuff would be happening to them. Crazy story but true to life.

thomas pendrake

How can the sentence be so short? Just the killing of the puppy should be more than that. The beating of the girl alone should be at least that much, the psychological abuse of her should also be serious. It may seem strange to say that the killing of the puppy in such a depraved way should be worse than the beating of the girl, but it actually is indicative of a more serious type of depravity. This person is dangerous.

Last edited: