Man Bites Off Girlfriend's Ear

Anthony

Super Moderator
JoseCastro.jpg
An Idaho man is facing charges of mayhem and domestic battery in the presence of a child. A woman said Jose Castro, 31, allegedly bit part of her ear off during an argument.
Caldwell Police officers responded to a call around 2:30 a.m. Saturday by the victim's father.
The victim's father told police he heard his daughter scream. After that he witnessed Castro leave the bedroom his daughter was in and walk across the street to Castro’s mother’s home.
When police arrived to the scene, they found a woman in the front yard holding the side of her head.
The woman told police she was in pain after the suspect bit off her ear. The victim told him Castro "had bitten off her ear when they were involved in a relationship argument," according to police reports.
Officers discovered the missing piece of her ear in a bedroom. "It was my observation that the victim's right ear was missing and she was bleeding," stated officer Ed Adams. "I later located the bitten-off piece of ear in a bedroom in the residence."
The victim was transported to St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center in Boise.
Police eventually found Castro and arrested him. He is currently in the Canyon County Jail.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gelsemium

I think it's normal that we get nervous sometimes, but bitting someone's ears off seems like a sick situation, this guy should be clinically evaluated!

Muthoni

Today, it is dangerous to be in a relationship, people supposed to love each other actually hurt their significant others. This is a dangerous man to be walking around, how does he manage to bite off this woman’s ear off her head? I hope that it is possible to have an artificial ear made for this woman. Could it be possible to re-attach the bitten off ear?