Man charged with raping 101-year-old woman

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A 20-year-old Milwaukee man has been charged with raping a 101-year-old woman during a September burglary, authorities say.
Antoine Devon Pettis faces charges of burglary, aggravated battery and second-degree sexual assault in the September 1 incident.
According to the police report, the woman woke up after hearing something. She told police she thought the noise came from outside the house so she went back to sleep. She told police that she soon realized somebody was in her bedroom.
The woman told police she was slapped multiples times and then was sexually assaulted by the suspect.
She waited for him to leave and then went to her front door and began screaming for help.
According to the report, when police arrived they found the victim bleeding from her face and with blood stains on her legs and buttocks.
She was immediately transported to a local hospital for treatment of her injuries.
[video=youtube_share;tPR6lkVG5wo]http://youtu.be/tPR6lkVG5wo[/video]
Detectives said that a DNA profile was developed from the evidence gathered at the scene.
Police identified Pettis as a suspect after his DNA revealed familial traits with those of a male family member who was already in a DNA database.
Detectives matched DNA recovered from the woman's body and nightgown to Pettis' DNA.
Pettis admitted to police his intention was to commit robbery, but instead raped the 101-year-old woman he saw her on the bed.
He also said to police that if he had planned the sexual assault he would have brought a condom.
Pettis is currently being held in the Milwaukee County Jail. If convicted on all three charges, he could face more than 55 years in prison.

Attachments

• Pettis.jpg
    Pettis.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 281
  • Antoine-Devon-Pettis2.jpg
    Antoine-Devon-Pettis2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 2,045
Last edited by a moderator:

Gelsemium

This guys doesn't even look bad, why does he need to rape a 101 old woman? 55 years in prison for being like that...

pattycake

A 100 year old lady? Sound asleep? He came to rob? And couldn't just do that and leave? The brain is now gone. There's nothing left.

Gelsemium

So true, he found the 100 year old asleep too exciting for him, this really makes me sick, some people are totally delusional.

Gelsemium

I can't believe my eyes while I am reading this, raping a 101 years old woman? Poor woman, live to experience this.

Peninha

I don't know how a guy that has the aim to rob ends up doing something totally worse, he has no excuse on this one.

pattycake

He obviously isn't getting any sex from anybody. Because women are starting to stop bothering with these booty heads, which is why rapes is on the rise. Women are doing the right thing to withdraw. You don't bother with no damn booty head. He's less than nothing, just a shell with no soul. You don't give him anything.

These ratchet rejects are running around raping now.

Onionman

Maybe he was drugged up to the eyeballs, maybe he wasn't. Whatever his state was at the time, this is just such a crazy thing for anyone to do. He's got no respect for himself or other people. But I would be fascinated to know what was going on in his head because this wasn't the behavior of a right-minded individual.

SF13

Fifty-five years is not long enough for this guy. Even a healthy person in their prime can die from being raped. This isn't a sexual assault. At her age it's sexual assault and attempted murder.

Allison2021

If he committed that crime then he is a savage. If there is irrefutable evidence then he will be found guilty in court by a jury of his peers. He will not receive the death penalty.
However, once he is found guilty, I hope the prison refuses to place him in protected custody. He will eventually fully comprehend how much his fellow inmates hate how he treated a defenseless elderly person!

dolittle94

A 100 year old lady? Sound asleep? He came to rob? And couldn't just do that and leave? The brain is now gone. There's nothing left.
I am right there with you. I can't even try to comprehend what in the world was going through his mind. I really hope for the sake of my sanity that this is just some kind of mishap; this is barely a step up from necrophilia if you ask me. Either way it's wrong, but the circumstances just make it that much more worse.

Gelsemium

I can't even imagine the terror of the 101 year old experiencing something like this, totally helpless.

Muthoni

He is not even remorseful about what he has done. He has caused a lot of trauma to this aged woman living her quite life. Something has gone so wrong that most youth have no conscience and can do anything under the sun. It is so sad that this is the kind of world that we are living in today. There is no respect for life or the elderly.

Kate

Kinda wish I hadn't opened this link. Because this is so disturbing on soooo many levels. I'm sure we all know that something like this isn't about sex but about power.

I think the most disturbing is that he may only get 55 years. I hope it's more like 101 years. It should be... and if I'd be his judge, he'd be thanking me that I only gave him 101 years and not what my gut tells me he actually deserves.

Strykstar

I don't even know what to comment in a news story like this, what kind of a monster does this to an innocent old lady who was already around when his parents were born?
This is a really disturbing piece of news.

shandrum

He's obviously high on something. Who smiles like that in a mug shot when you get arrested??? Also, who is that carefree and happy for raping a 101 year woman. That is just pure sad and sick. I hope he gets many years for this crime!!!!!

Sweetheart

No. He is smiling. He is enjoying it. Sadistic is written all over his face. He loves the attention talking about y'all making me a celebrity.
I'm sorry but anyone who commits sexual assault planned or not, a condom is not going to be on his mind much less in his pocket. Somebody like this has never used a condom in his life. He couldn't possibly have gotten suddenly turned on while breaking in. Maybe. Breaking and entering, robbing, turned him on. He is 20. I guess he is learning about himself. He is on his way to having a sexual disfunction.

mairj23

I just cant believe the things people are doing these days. Who does these things? I hope a family member of the woman gets him if he gets out of jail. If in prison, inmates don't like people like this and he's end up raped and dead. You reap what you sew.

Gabe

What a sick man and the fact that his DNA was matched from a family member, I'm not sure whether that as good or bad. I'm sure he will get a rough time in prison though once people know what he did.