Man fakes kidnapping so he can party

Jokester050288

Lol. That was a smooth move but I know he could have figured out something better than a kidnapping. I admit I have came up with some weird stories to get away from my lover but I never took it that far. She must have had him on extreme lock down.

LuckyGirl08

First of all, for him to have to make up a story just to hang around his friends says enough. His wife must have been very controlling with him. I admit that staging a kidnap was a crazy move and wasted the police time, but at the time he probably felt like that was his only way out and the only thing that his wife would believe. Everyone is only looking at one side and not considering why he had to use that excuse or how is wife treated him.

DancingLady

If he is so unhappy at home why doesn't he just leave? That is really bizzare. I wonder if there was some kind of abuse going on. I know domestic abuse is usually thought of as a woman being abused by a man, but there are other forms of abuse than physical, perhaps he was emotionally abused and controlled by his wife?

Determined2014

That is crazy and weird at the same time,I wonder what kind of restrictions he is under that he had to fake a kidnap, in order to just go out and party!

Rainman

Question is was he trying to pull the kidnapping off as practical joke or just a hen-pecked husband who had to deceive his wife so he could go out with his friends? The man is an idiot. Why wouldn't he just have one of his friends call him and rush out like he was going to save someone? It reminds of this, similar story
London police went on an extensive manhunt to search for a man who told his girlfriend that he was kidnapped so he could party with friends.
Are men getting to be spineless?

helaofthenorns

I guess his wife is very hard on him. Why would a husband even concoct a kidnapping story, right? Anyway, it's just sad. I actually pity this guy!

JoshPosh

Banned
I was in a bad relationship where my ex would say to me, "if you ever leave me I'll beat myself up and call the police and tell them you did it". So........a crazy alibi is as crazy as the person he's trying to get away from.

askanison

That is just crazy and stupid. Better to stand up for yourself and do what you want. The man should be charged and fined, and also have to pay back any money for the time the police wasted investigating his so called kidnapping. Why people can't stand up for themselves and try to come up with some elaborate scheme is beyond me.

stevesxs9

That was really stupid of him. Using this serious situation just to go out and get drunk basically is ludicrous. It never makes any sense, when someone does something stupid like that.

Muthoni

I think that it is necessary to marry someone that you are able to talk to about anything. Was he so afraid of his wife that he could not have told her he wanted to go out to party? If this was not a crime, I would give him credit for being creative.