Man Killed In Car Shooting

Anthony

Super Moderator
sheriffemployee.jpg
A Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department employee was shot and killed today. Authorities have identified the victim, Calvin Eugene Gray of Los Angeles.
The shooting incident happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Vermont Knolls neighborhood. In the vicinity of the 1000 block of West 76th Street, the Los Angeles Police Department said.
Investigators said Gray was dropping off his son at that location when he was fired on from another vehicle. He died at the scene. “When the officers arrived at the location they found the victim in his vehicle suffering from possible gunshot wounds,†police said.
Gray worked as a civilian security officer, according to the sheriff’s department.
Calvin Eugene Gray was 33, and had three children.
“It caused a lot of pain. I just want justice for my brother,†his sister said.
The LASD is also investigating Gray’s homicide. Police are searching for a burgundy-colored car that was spotted at the scene.
Further details on the story have not been disclosed. Check back for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

This is a very sad story because Calvin was going about his business when this hateful person decided to take his life. His kids are left without a father and his wife has become a widow. I hope the police catch up with them as soon as possible; they do not deserve to be living among people as they are not human.