Man Killed Stepdaughter, Had Sex With Corpse

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A Pennsylvania man allegedly killed his stepdaughter in order to sexually abuse her dead body while recording it. Gregory Graf, 53, is accused of killing his 33-year-old stepdaughter, Jessica Padgett, videotaped himself having sex with her corpse, said Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli.

"There's definitely a sex angle to this crime," said Morganelli. "That is still being developed in terms of the particular nature of it." “I believe it was a direct motive, in my opinion,†sais Morganelli, “and that’s what we’re going to be arguing.â€

Jessica Padgett, a mother and day care worker was last seen on November 21. Graf was arrested five days later when police found Padgett’s body buried behind a shed where Graf lived with Padgett’s mother.

[video=youtube_share;txmAY4NOvn8]http://youtu.be/txmAY4NOvn8[/video]

Police began focusing on Graf after he gave police inconsistent statements following Padgett’s disappearance. After Graf was arrested he confessed that he fatally shot Padgett, said Morganelli.

Morganelli also said during the search, police discovered Graf had a marijuana-growing operation. Police seized thirteen bags of marijuana and $42,000 in cash from a safe in the cellar of Graf’s residence.

“We are devastated by the loss of Jessica,†the victim’s family said in a statement. “She was a beautiful, vibrant young woman who was beloved by her family and friends. The world shines less bright today.â€

Graf is being held at Northampton County Prison without bail.

Attachments

• GregoryGraf.jpg
    GregoryGraf.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,578
Last edited by a moderator:

Onionman

That's just sick. The man clearly needs help. The poor girl. But I also feel really sorry for the mother who probably can't live with herself having brought this man into the family only to later destroy it. It's a very sad state of affairs.

dolittle94

Great another example of a psycho parent, with a dash of necrophilia thrown into the mix. There are so many things wrong with this picture I don't know where to start. First, this man was lusting after his stepdaughter and I don't care how old she is that just makes him a dirty bastard. Second, he killed her, plain and simple wrongness. Let's also mention that the main had a marijuana operation going on (illegal). Also, the most disturbing thing about this case is that when the man had finished the deed of killing her, that wasn't enough, he had to defile he body by doing the other deed. I hope when this man gets sent to jail that someone not only beats the crap out of him, but I also hope that someone makes him their prison b****. Let's see how he like to be violated.

Muthoni

There are some terrible things in this world. This man killed this woman so that he could have sex with her body? This is very sick. It is so sad that we cannot be able to read someone’s mind. May she rest in peace.

Gelsemium

This is one sick guy, poor girl didn't had anyone to defend her and that cost her life, she should have left while she could.

warmweatherwoman

This goes beyond my level of comprehension by far! I mean he not only kills his step daughter- but has sex with her dead body then buries her behind a shed where he lived. I mean there is something seriously wrong with this man and he needs to be locked away for the rest of his natural life.

SamClemensMT

That's just sick. The man clearly needs help. The poor girl. But I also feel really sorry for the mother who probably can't live with herself having brought this man into the family only to later destroy it. It's a very sad state of affairs.
If this were an episode of Jeopardy I guess I'd say "What is a sick scumbag!", but this isn't Jeopardy so I won't say that. There are way too many psychopaths/sociopaths roaming the country side these days. All I can say is I'm glad the police got him.

pattycake

What have we here? Another Jeffrey Dahmer? A guy who need his sex vessel to be deceased? Or Ed Gein? A guy who all of his friends were corpses? I mean, what is it? Why does the body have to be dead? Could that be symbolic of something about him?

oraclemay

Wow, is no-one safe? What is happening to mothers and fathers? There are some really great stepfathers who are often even better fathers than the biological father.

This is truly devastating, a young girl who probably trusted this man as a father and he kills her. Little does she know that she is now the star of his movie in which he has sex with her after taking her life, no! I just can't understand this.

Strykstar

What have we here? Another Jeffrey Dahmer? A guy who need his sex vessel to be deceased? Or Ed Gein? A guy who all of his friends were corpses? I mean, what is it? Why does the body have to be dead? Could that be symbolic of something about him?

That's my thought as well, it's very strange that he killed her, if his interest was purely sexual then he would have resorted to rape, but to kill her and THEN have sex with the corpse shows that there is more to it...

Sweetheart

He is a classic case. He had a crush on her and couldn't have her. A guy like this can only get it up after he does something violent. It's an arousal disorder. He must do something like this in order to have an erection. I have watched studies about this type of guy. The question is how was his relationship with the wife? I'd be surprised if they had any kind of sexual relationship. I am going to guess he has done this before or at least violent rape that was never reported. Similar to the green river killer accept he was killing hookers. He rationalized it like he was doing the world a favor. This guy does it to someone he knows and is close to. He's 53 yrs old it just doesn't seem like something you would take up at this point in life.

pattycake

This is truly devastating, a young girl who probably trusted this man as a father and he kills her. Little does she know that she is now the star of his movie in which he has sex with her after taking her life, no! I just can't understand this.

Thing is, creepy people are not all that hard to spot. So what's really creepy is how creepy people blend in so easily with others. The more creepy they are the easier it is for them assimilate very closely with others. You ever notice how the consort of a creep is usually also a creep?

jeremy2

That's true indeed.The man probably is a marijuana user himself or how else can you explain his evil actions? May she rest in peace.

mairj23

Another weirdo that is going to get what is coming to him. How can you just kill someone first of all? Rape the dead body is just plain crazy. I'm beginning to wonder about society now a days because people seem to be losing their minds. Hopefully he gets the Death Penalty.

Josie

How awful. I honestly couldn't live with myself if I brought that man into my family and he did that to one of my children. I hope someone is keeping a close eye on the mother, for her own safety from herself. So sad :(